Work the Vegan Bodybuilding booth at VegFest?

robert

Does anyone want to work at the Vegan Bodybuilding booth during VegFest?

www.portlandvegfest.org

I can only offer a free t-shirt, or something like that, maybe a bit of free Vega too.

I'm an organizer of the event so I won't really be able to work at the Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness booth.

Last time DV and Ravi worked and it was awesome! I'd love to see others step up and put in an hour or two to help out.

Please let me know!

All volunteers to work at our table will get in FREE and get a FREE t-shirt from me.

Thanks!

If for any reason my trip gets cancelled this week, I will help out. But don't count on it.

Someone should really help Robert - I had a lot of fun at the Vegan Holiday Festival.

Awesome, thanks! I was in Eugene today doing a presentation and met another forum member! bvp663 was attending my talk (which was the largest crowd EVEN has ever had for a talk

I'm sure we'll get more and more people to jump in. We are a major sponsor of this event and a lot of people would love the chance to represent Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness at an event John Robbins and others are attending.

Let me know, only days left.

Thanks loveliberate.

Nice to meet you in person Robert! I'd love to help out but I won't know until the day of the event. I'll be up in Portland all weekend shooting a documentary. Most of our main interviews are scheduled for Friday though so if I have enough time on Saturday to swing by I'll let you know.

Oh and thanks for the cool "gift ziplocks" you handed out at the talk!

Thanks!

oregonisaac said he and jessifly may be able to help too. I really thought more would want this opportunity to represent Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness at such a major event, but I know everyone has their own schedule and things going on too.

As an organizer I won't be able to be at the booth a whole lot.

Thanks to all who offered to help!

loveliberate, I'm busy printing out flyers, meal programs, posters, and I'll box up t-shirts and DVDs tonight too.

You'll have everything you need to set up if you're able to swing by tonight.

Thanks!!!!!