Everyone else is doing it.

xdestinyx

CRASS SUCKS. haha................................ yea I said it! so what!?

If Crass and Seinfeld got in a fight... who do you think would win?

Dude even if you dont like their style or their music, there is a whole lot of depth in the words that's gotta be respected.

hmmm there are 34430985340985490 bands with a vegan sxe message. Who needs crass?

P.S. Seinfeld kicked crass ass

CRASS had a lot of important things to say about politcal, religious, and cultural institutions. They had a direct action and DIY ethic in an era where punk was thought of to be commercialized nonsense like the Sex Pistols or the Clash. CRASS has a lot more meaningful things to say than a bunch of tough guys who scream about not smoking or drinking. Sure, I'm edge, and if you choose not to smoke or drink that's fantastic. But really evaluating, criticizing, and fighting the major institutions that control thought and fuck the world over is a greater message IMO than not taking drugs. And that's what CRASS did. They were pioneers in that, and while their message wasn't necessarily brought about gracefully (their music is awful musical-wise), their message was priceless. Even if you don't like CRASS, don't hate on them, because they did more for punk and the alternative think-for-yourself ethic than half of the sxe bands that shove their dogma down peoples throats.

I know I'll get shit for this, especially from you darth, but that's how I feel.