Proper Eats Friday night? - Portland group?

robert

Hey Portlanders,

We had 13 of you show up for lunch at Blossoming Lotus a few days ago with about 1 day's notice and no forum posts about it.

We talked about dining out at Proper Eats on Friday. Are we still doing that?

Let me know. You know how to find me.

I'm cleansing now but I can still kick it.

Yay, 3 potters! Cool, I just woke up and already a handful of people responded so it looks like we're good to know with at least a small crowd. If LizWorld, davidtarrfoster and I show up too, that doubles the size of those already signed up.

See you tonight!

Yay, 3 potters! Cool, I just woke up and already a handful of people responded so it looks like we're good to know with at least a small crowd. If LizWorld, davidtarrfoster and I show up too, that doubles the size of those already signed up.

See you tonight!

3 potters eating would cleanse the world of vegan food permanently in about 5 minutes.

See you tonight!

3 potters eating would cleanse the world of vegan food permanently in about 5 minutes.

Well, Robert and I will be there for sure!!! Im very much looking forward to it! Robert is cleansing at the moment...but I dont think he'll miss out. I wont let him lol

Ha...I didn't see that. I'm planning I guess now that its expected I'm gonna have to leave twice and come back to eat three times.

Ha...I didn't see that. I'm planning I guess now that its expected I'm gonna have to leave twice and come back to eat three times.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA well potter, it'll be great to have you 3 times! Ill enjoy watching you eat for sure!! lol

The ironic thing is, IN THE HOUSE OF POTTER.........Liz ate 10 times more than potter in one sitting.

This makes me very, very concerned about the amount of food that will be left and available at Proper Eats this evening. In fact, I might suggest some of you show up early or order ahead of time!!!!

What time are we meeting tonight? It is after 5PM now. I may get there around 7:30PM or so. Is that cool or are we going later because Jessifly doesn't get off work until 9PM.

I'll make a few phone calls too, but if you have ideas, let me know.