My left peck is bigger than my right...

Back when I was 18 I was in a bicycle accident that snapped my left colar bone in half, and shattered my shoulder blade.

A few years after that I took up weightlifting a bit and always found my left peck was bigger than my right peck. I dont know if my muscles needed to grow bigger there to support my broken bones or what.

But now that weightlifting seriously, its getting more pronounced. Is there a way to even out my size without loosing strength on the left side of my body?

How much bar work do you do? A lot of times people don't lift evenly and cheat with one side(everyone does this to some extent but some worse than others). A great way around this is with dumbbells since you can't really cheat on one side unless you limit your movement...which will throw you off balance.

I dont do much bar work at all. I usually do a lot of pushups, different types. My chest has grown slowly but decently because of it. Im always scared to do bench presses because the last two times I injured my shoulder while attempting it.

Ill try the dumbbells. Should I load up the right one more than the left, to grow more? Or do my reps with the right?

Definitely don't do different weight. That can mess up your alignment and therefore your neck and back. As for pushups you can cheat doing them...all it takes is a little twist of one arm or leaning to one side...just one cm of misalignment makes a huge difference in weight on one side.