Clif Bars, Odwalla Bars, Bars in general

What you guys think about the organic food bars?

I tried some and I think they are one of the best tasting around, also no dodgy ingredients and the protein ones have 24g protein for a 70g bar.

Haven't seen anyone mention them so..

I love the "Active Greens Organic Food Bar"... great product. Some of the bars are labeled "Vegan"... the flavors that are Vegan are:

Active Greens

Wild Blueberry

Cranberry

Omega 3 Flax

Protein (which might I add tastes like chalk!)

and a bar that is named, none other than...

Vegan.

The Whole Foods Market near me sells them for $2.00 a piece.

I had my first Vega Bar the other day and that was really good too. My two staple bars are now Active Greens Organic Food Bars and Vega Bars. I can hack the taste of the Protein Organic Food Bar its just not a pleasant experience. What they need is an Active Greens Protein Organic Food Bar...

The only Organic Food Bar I've tried is the protein one. It seems like a nice balance of protein, carbs, fat, etc. Like you put it, I can handle it, but its not delicious. I'll have to give the other ones a go. Thanks for the heads up.

At my bike shop we just got a big huge case of pomegranate Odwalla bars. A coworkers girlfriend is a sponsored cyclist and they give her more than she can eat. She's not allowed to share them but they are expired and she's supposed to toss them...but she doesn't want to be wasteful so she gave them to us. I'm thinking they'll last close to two weeks...a few of us are gonna take two for each long ride we take, and the mechanics will be munching on them throughout the day...its so nice to be able to eat them without thinking about the cost...plus this means people in the shop won't be going next door to 7 Eleven for Snickers bars for a while.