Flex Robbie and Bradley

Tasha

hahaha

great stuff!!

i have a friend who i like flexing with. he doesn't work out at all and three years ago we were the exact same size, weight and everything. now i'm about 20 kg's heavier so it gives me a great boost hangin out with him

Wow. Those were some thin arms on that guy . But that's cool. Damn. It' takes a lot of guts to go up against the Robster like that and battle him the way he did

that comment was super funny

Ppl have different standards (endurance Vs size) !

Robert needs to bulk up to be a strong bodybuilder.

Where as Bradley needs to be build like an endurance athlete. So he stays lean and strong.

Can you picture him being huge like Robert and racing on his bike?

He would die on the hill climbs

I rode a bike with Rob...he actually impressed me quite a bit. He's a natural and could be really good if you spent some time doing it.

Awwww, thanks so much. That is very sweet. I try hard to adapt to anything new and some things I respond very well too.

The funny thing is.....if it is just based on athleticism I can pick it up well, but if it is technical, I have almost no hope! Seriously, I can't golf or play baseball or any other "technical" sport but put me in a wrestling singlet and I'll make you tap out, put me on a track and I'll run you to the ground, put me on a rope and I'll burn my way to the top.

Just don't hand me a bat or club and expect me to hit a small ball!

But I am good at table tennis!

On another note............my upper body is still very small. Bigger than the Organic Athlete cyclist guys, as you'd expect, but still very small and these videos remind me of that.

My quads and glutes are coming along nicely and my upper body will catch up soon.

Thanks for the comments pot and tash, I'm scared of bikes but I might be able to do OK if I applied myself.