Need some computer help!/Can't post!

DTMExPAT

So as you've probably noticed I can't reply to anyones posts, or to their replies on my posts.

Ive cleared my cookies, logged in and out multiple times, used two different browswers, and I STILL cannot find a way to reply on here.

Im able to send PM's, and also to click the reply and qoute buttons on topics. As soon as I finish writing my responses into the box, and click the SUBMIT button next to the preview, it brings me back to the same page, with an error message at the heading. This message ALWAYS says "INVALID SESSION. PLEASE RESUBMIT FORM." I can click for ten or fifteen minutes, resubmitting the form, and it will never accept it.

Im just curious if anyone else has had this trouble before, or might know what it is that's causing it, and if so how I can fix it.

Robert has tried to fix it numerous times, (much appreciated btw )

but it shows nothing different than any other accounts on here, and it allows him to post from his computer. This is obviously showing that it is something on my computer, but Im unaware as to what it could be?

Please H E L P!

Sorry you've had continued problems man... Have you tried logging on from someone else's computer, a friend's or at a library or anything? If you do that, you could determine 100% if it's just your computer.

If you can't reply to this, you can e-mail me at [email protected] not sure if I can be any help either but I'll see what I can do