Sea's Rant

SeaSiren

You all are incredible as always, thank you

I have been quite floored by the amount of PM's and e-mail I have received from my little rant. Each and everyone supportive and so many from those I had never heard from and had only known me for my "image", didn't know anything more about me. My little rant actually opened their eyes a bit from judging a book by it's cover ..... a bonus, and I have new friends as well

So much has been happening, my head is just spinning, I got a ticket from going around an accident (with 40 other cars, all locals since we knew it was the back way .... yes they stopped us all and held us almost two hours), my car was broken into, my stalker has located me (one of 2 left I am aware of), my body started rejecting water again last eve at work (water runs right through me, and my mouth stays dry tongue with ridges on side), so trying to "shock" my system back into working again. Almost passed out after my first set last eve, made it through the evening ..... I always forget how much it takes out of me and apparently was not ready to return to work. Got something in me on the way home, ex called, got me upset and then couldn't keep anything down again (and what I took in). Funny how my head says I am fine, but my body (darn thing) will not co-operate. Got 3 hours sleep (4 the night before) did just catch a nap. I am due back in in 2 hours (1 hour drive time) and appear through Sat eve.

I have 2 back to back venues right after that and can't get my freaking weight to come up over 112, not enough to be doing as much cardio and strength work during these evenings. Anyway ..... put lots in me tonight. They are expecting me so can't cancel on them now And that doesn't cover half of it.

On another note, got a few more shoots and in this months Muscular Development Magazine, a small pic (me on stage by myself and you can see the camera man and th crowd in the background) in the Arnold coverage, but was very happy to have made the cut given the huge venue.

I KNOW I am taking a lot on, but really think I need to do so much while it's available to me. And yes, I actually am turning a lot away.

Thanks again everyone, I really needed those hugs. Gotta jet or I'll be late for my appearance tonight....... need caffeine and shower (I know not good for hydration, but sleeping on the drive or looking tired while there is not an option! lol)