Good link regarding dairy

It's gratifying to see more web pages popping up with truthful information regarding the dairy industry's bogus claims on milk and health. Up until a couple of years ago there was just notmilk.com and perhaps a few others. Now a google search reveals several detractors out there.

While waiting in a doctor's office this morning, I happened to scan an old Newsweek that mentioned that milk may not be the "manna from heaven" after all and that according to the now famous (in vegan circles anyway) Harvard nurses study, there was no significant correlation between bone breaks/fractures and dairy intake.

Exactly Michael.

Most omnis dont even realize the CRAP info that has been fed to them by the meat and dairy lobby.

It is truly an amazing and brilliant scam. "Eat meat, you need protein." Drink milk, you need the calcium." Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the truth is that too much protein, particularly animal protein, LEACHES calcium from the bones. So the more protein laden meat you eat, the more you will "need" to drink milk, and the dairy and meat lobby have you exactly where they want you - trapped in a vicious unhealthy circle, and making them millions.

Truly, it isnt rocket science. Go vegan, live healthy and on your own terms.

I was very happy to see that PETA sued the California Dairy Board or whatever it was for false advertising for those "happy cow" ads. I saw a few of them and they made me soooooo mad. The unbelievable thing is that apparently they are immune because they are the government! Apparently, companies can't use false advertising but the government can.