Beyond 6 pack: An 8 pack

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa, I was away for a couple of hours and this post is now 4 pages!

Thanks for the BLUE text Nat, I still don't know how to change font colors

Yeah, I hope it is a great ab year, abs are usually very important in bodybuilding contests, it generally shows how lean someone is and is a refection of their conditioning.

Alex, I like the idea, of showing the arms and legs and covering up the stomach. I dod a lot of that actually

Occasionally I come out of hiding and lift my shirt up like this:

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/imgs/albums/VeganFitnessTeam/vft18.jpg

look, can we please get back on topic, ie mocking compash?! eh?!

jonathan

ya but you all only do it cuz you luv me

am i that transparent?!

nuts - i shall have to try harder!

I think it would be so much easier on yourselves if you admit you all luv me like a sister, as much as is possible under cyberspace circumstances. And that's why you keep picking on compash. Just like you'd pick on your sister.

My sister and I used to fight. But now we're like best buddies. I'm at her house right now using her computer She if off at school. She teaches at Portland State University where she is getting her Master's Degree.

I'm glad you liked that ab shot Nat. Topher knows the little secret behind it

-Rob

My sister and I used to fight. But now we're like best buddies. I'm at her house right now using her computer She if off at school. She teaches at Portland State University where she is getting her Master's Degree.

I'm glad you liked that ab shot Nat. Topher knows the little secret behind it

-Rob

yup, I can see your packs in that pic. very nice. I also like the colour combination of the teal t-shirt and orange hat. looks good.

I also like the colour combination of the teal t-shirt and orange hat. looks good. Cool

I just don't know how to dress myself. Ask Megan. She always laughs at the color of my socks or how nothing on me ever matches. Which is just the way I like it!

I always wear random bright colors, sometimes knee-high socks, funny hats, etc.

I'm sure you've seen some of my "style" in the over 500 photos on www.veganbodybuilding.com I've posted.

Wait until you see the movie. Nothing too crazy, but I have a few funny outfits

-Rob

I wasnt being sarcastic. I really meant that I loved the colour combo of orange and teal!

Teal one of my favouriate colours. I have an amazing knit sweater/top that is a teal colour, and matching teal colour earrings. I love that colour. I also LOVE that colour orange.

By the way, I know I said it before but I must say it again:

Dude, ya got a 6 pack on each leg!!

packs on legs - i like it. seriously, I cant believe how beutifully developed your upper legs are - you can literally count packs!

:lol:

You're being mean, Tarz

But i guess Nynaeve is the best fit for CG. And the age is about right, too. The other two girls were far too young

*duck*

yes, tarz is so mean to compash....

as for you, yep, duck! Now it's WAR brother.

P.S. Need I remind you that you are just a hop, skip and a jump away from 30 yourself?

Every time I have ever refered to Tarz's "6 pack" on this board I was factually incorrect.

He has a perfectly visible and perfectly SYMMETRICAL 8 pack!

I have never seen abs with such perfect symmetry, even the 7th and 8th ab muscles of the pack!

to see the 7th and 8th muscles i think you have to pull the pants pretty far do....good god i dont even want to know!

on a side note i think that we need another section to this forum entitled - flirty section for flirty flirt flirts!

jonathan

This post is so funny that I it still makes me laugh every time I think about Jonathan's words above.

"good god I dont even want to know!" "a flirty section for flirty flirty flirts flirts!"

I love it when you put your two cents in the threads O Tall One.

well it is of course my job, as part of "the campaign to clean up cyber forums of naughtiness". best to have all the kinky stuff in one section so that i dont have to trawl the entire board to look for people to shout at

the mice have been back. its amusing that whilst we were away and the flat was empty (and cold) they stayed out (ie no evidence whatsoever that they had been there). as soon as we came back, so did they. in the end they got some red quinoa, normal quinoa and millet. we found another hole, stuffed it and had a major spring clean to get rid of anything they could eat. its been two days and they havent been back. little buggers!

jonathan

You're being mean, Tarz

But i guess Nynaeve is the best fit for CG. And the age is about right, too. The other two girls were far too young

*duck*

Hey, I thought Berelain was also about the same age, one of the reasons I thought of Nat to start with.

Which Aes Sedia would Nat be? I know Nynaeve is Aes Sedai, but she is new, so I mean the older, established Sisters. Elaida?

I think Nat would bond lots of Warders too, don't you?

I think it would be so much easier on yourselves if you admit you all luv me like a sister, as much as is possible under cyberspace circumstances. And that's why you keep picking on compash. Just like you'd pick on your sister.

You would be like the spoilt brat sister, always being a nuisance and trying to interrupt the boys in what they are doing. Ruining our fun. You would go off crying if you didn't get your own way.

It's a given then that you love us as brothers then as well?

You would be like the spoilt brat sister, always being a nuisance and trying to interrupt the boys in what they are doing. Ruining our fun. You would go off crying if you didn't get your own way.

It's a given then that you love us as brothers then as well?

Hmm, for you and I, I had a different sort of relationship in mind than "brother/sister" ish.

You're being mean, Tarz

*duck*

Hey, I thought Berelain was also about the same age, one of the reasons I thought of Nat to start with.

Which Aes Sedia would Nat be? I know Nynaeve is Aes Sedai, but she is new, so I mean the older, established Sisters. Elaida?

i have no idea what you are talking about, and whether ui should be flattered, insulted, or none of the above.

the mice have been back. its amusing that whilst we were away and the flat was empty (and cold) they stayed out (ie no evidence whatsoever that they had been there). as soon as we came back, so did they. in the end they got some red quinoa, normal quinoa and millet. we found another hole, stuffed it and had a major spring clean to get rid of anything they could eat. its been two days and they havent been back. little buggers!

jonathan

Its because they love the warmth and security of yours and Kathryn's secure, safe company!

Feed them well before you evict the lil buggers, which I know you already have.

You're being mean, Tarz

*duck*

i have no idea what you are talking about, and whether ui should be flattered, insulted, or none of the above.

That's for me to know and you to ponder.