Unhealthy Vegan to Health and Muscled Vegan!

Belle.le.disko

Hi, everyone! My name's Belle. I'm 29 and live in Atlanta, GA. I've been vegetarian since I was about 11 and vegan since about 2006. I was never very health-conscious, just went to town on veg ice cream, beer, burgers, fries and soda. I do like some veggies, and eat them too! I would work out about 1-2 times a week bc I had a gym membership and felt obligated.

Now I'm going full force into whole foods eating and serious exercise. I became veg for ethical reasons, and loved that I could eat whatever I pleased without gaining weight. Now, I'd like to be IN SHAPE and HEALTHY!

I'm giving away my fake meats, my ice cream, my deep fryer, etc! I've started eating a small meal every 3 hours that includes a protein and a whole food. I'm working out hard at the gym and drinking a ton of water. I have lots of goals! Yay!

So, glad I found this forum! I look forward to learning from everyone and sharing!

....I'm giving away my fake meats, my ice cream, my deep fryer, etc! I've started eating a small meal every 3 hours that includes a protein and a whole food. I'm working out hard at the gym and drinking a ton of water. I have lots of goals! Yay!

So, glad I found this forum! I look forward to learning from everyone and sharing!

Sounds like you are well on your way. Good luck and welcome to the forum!