Vegan daily supplement with Iodine?

I've been looking on the internet for a Vegan daily supplement with Iodine since I cut the salt out.

I found Deva Vegan Multivitamin & Mineral Iron-Free on the internet however it contains PABA which comes out on my skin as red colored dots, not acne like. It looks like I took a red thin permanent marker to my skin!

I'm open to hear any recommendations.

I havnt been able to find one with iodine either What I do is take a regular vegan multi + an iodine supp once every few days. I got mine on amazon as Norwegian kelp

The one I listed above contains Iodine however the B12 is in the form of cyanocobalamin which cotains cyanide.

Can you list the supplement names. Thanks.

Define 'cut the salt out'. You should be ingesting at least 1200mg of sodium per day to meet your recommended values! If that 1200mg is fortified, then you should be fine on your iodine intake.

No salt. I upped my Potassium and whole foods intake, lowered my fat intake between 7-10% of my total calories.

How come everything in nature is low in fat, low in sodium and high in potassium? Doesn't it seem strange that we are the only mammals to dig up sodium to place on our own foods and collect water to drink?