Xyience

i am a fan of the UFC and this product is all over the place on that show. i mean they are really pushing it. i know they are sponsoring a bunch of fighters and paying for their endorsements. so i wanted to ask an unbiased opinion from anybody here.

first off, has anyone actually tried the stuff? specifically i am talking about a product called NOX-CG3. from what i can see it's some sort of creatine supplement. it's seems very expensive, so i was wondering if it's worth it. and i was wondering if anyone had any experience with it., or even heard any good or bad things about it? did you make significant gains? any info at all would be more than what i have right now. i trust the opinions on this board more than i trust the people who are paid to like it.

and the second question of course, is it vegan?

Xyience.com

You would probably just have to contact them and ask. I don't know how knowledgeable the person answering the phone would be about vegan products, though; or how far they'd actually search out the answers for you. Maybe ask if you can contact the makers of the product.

Sometimes, even when speaking to the manufacturer, it comes down to having to take their word for it

Then it would just be up to you whether to believe them or not.

Looks like pretty intense claims.

that is cool your into the UFC. I'm a huge fan. I would say that stuff is a scam. I bet the fighters that are real smart about nutrition like Rich Franklin would never take it. for sure they wouldn't take it close to a fight because it would kill their conditioning.

that is cool your into the UFC. I'm a huge fan. I would say that stuff is a scam. I bet the fighters that are real smart about nutrition like Rich Franklin would never take it. for sure they wouldn't take it close to a fight because it would kill their conditioning.

really? i don't know much about this, so let me ask, why would it kill their conditioning? does it slow you down, or do you mean because of the water weight that you might gain from creatine ?

hey btw, did you happen to catch the ultimate fight night last night on spike tv? they had about 4 televised matches and then the premier of the ultimate fighter 3 with ken shamrock and tito ortiz as coaches. i was working late so i only got to see the show and not the fights.

Ya i watched the fight night. it was OK. I'm a big Tito Ortiz, so the new season of the Ultimate Fighter will be great. You can tell that guy that Lost had no idea what he was doing on the ground. They said he was pretty much just a striker.

The reason it will hurt your cardio is that it's a bunch of unnatural stuff and it will lower your PH. It will allso cost you alot of money. Do it the more natural way like Randy Couture! my favorite fighter of all time. Nobody could go the distance with him and win.