Vega Display Contest - Your personal Collection

robert

Hey everyone,

I know a bunch of you drink/eat/use Vega on a regular basis. I know that because you pm me when you order from Food Fight or VeganEssentials, and I've sent out Vega sample packs to hundreds of you.

So here is what we're doing. We're going to have a Vega Display Contest. I know you have Vega lying around your house. Put it in any kind of display you like.....a counter full of it, tons of containers on top of your refrigerator, plants growing out of old containers that you are re-using, etc.

We'll keep this open for a month, so you can add more Vega to your collection to enhance your photos.

At the end I will vote, or have the forum vote for the coolest Vega Display and we'll give you over $100 of FREE Vega products as a thank you. All Vega products and items are allowed in the photos.

We'll give prizes to the top 3 personal Vega Displays.

No rules really, just post pics of your Vega Collection between now and July 15th and we'll award you a bunch of FREE Vega as a thank you.

Thanks!

No worries, we still appreciate the support!

We'll give away 3 large gifts for the top three collections of Vega and I may even try to swing something for each person who submits a photo using Vega

We love to give. Generosity and contribution is one of the ways that got us to be the 8th fastest growing company in the entire country of Canada! I'm proud to have been involved since 2005. We're still going strong and VeganEssentials and Food Fight are two of the top 5 selling stores for Vega in the entire country and A LOT of it has to do with the support from THIS FORUM and all of you!

Thanks!

Let's see some pics

• 2 weeks later...

wooo first reply!

Since I've been vegan for about a year now and I've been taking Vega pretty for about the same lenth and also been training constantly since then...following the theory (which is discussed in the thrive diet ) that you rebuild your cells with what you take in after workingout (vega) ...and that all your cells have replaced themselves after 6 months or so...then this is me..built by Vega hehe

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b327/bpmojo/DSC03020.jpg

Alot of my containers are being used as sorting/organizing tubs for dominos, which are kinda like the joints for woodworking ...domino cutter also pictured

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b327/bpmojo/DSC03015.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b327/bpmojo/DSC03013.jpg

the obligatory "pyramid" photo of most of my collection

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b327/bpmojo/DSC03017.jpg

haha that was fun

oooh! I have seen that stuff at the health food store... I wanted to try it but wasn't sure what it was all about...

are you a distributor for it robert? or do you work for the company?? I am assuming one of the two...

can you tell me more about it?

cool! thanks! yeah, I saw Vega at the store and wasn't sure if it was really a good product for vegans- you know how some products are aimed at taking advantage of people's insecurities about whether or not they are getting the best out of their diet? Anyway, I had seen it mentioned on these boards quite a bit but didn't realize what it was y'all were talking about until I saw the containers it was the cool packaging that caught my eye in the first place at the health food store. I will definitely check it out now since you all seem to love it so much!

My entry!

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk191/EndyEndy/Vega_canisters.jpg

Wow... ...I think that one should win! So creative!

I work for the company. I'm the national event coordinator in the US and the account manager for the state of Oregon.

check us out on http://www.myvega.com

Since I work with them, I'm able to offer these contests and lots of other things to our community.

Cool! Does that mean you can slide us some discounts? Hehe.

I always give discounts

In fact the BEST time is to buy it right now. I'm picking up hundreds of dollars in Vega for our forum members.

It is 20% off already low prices in Oregon and I'm offering to pick up items for members and ship it for nearly free. It is something I like to offer our community and of course it helps my territory in Oregon.

Thanks!

E-mail [email protected] before July 4th if you want to pick up some for a major discount. I'm shipping out packages all the time.

RC

I always give discounts

In fact the BEST time is to buy it right now. I'm picking up hundreds of dollars in Vega for our forum members.

It is 20% off already low prices in Oregon and I'm offering to pick up items for members and ship it for nearly free. It is something I like to offer our community and of course it helps my territory in Oregon.

Thanks!

E-mail [email protected] before July 4th if you want to pick up some for a major discount. I'm shipping out packages all the time.

RC

Wow, that's nice of you to be doing that. Too bad my husband and I can't afford it even at that discount right now. Maybe after we move and get settled in and start jobs we may be able to. I sure hope you offer discounts often! Who knows...we may be able to afford some in the near future!

There will be more. I don't sell it directly, but I work for the company, find out when it's on sale in my area so then I can just drive to the store buy it for our members and they paypal the money to me.

As many as hundreds of our forum members drink Vega and and most get it from www.veganessentials.com and www.foodfightgrocery.com

I find specials in Oregon and always pass those along on here and then on top of it, offer next-to free shipping.

Keep checking back about Vega specials in the future. If you'd simply like to try some packets of it, e-mail me and I'll mail some out to you.

I'm still sending out bonus packs (I know I'm late for some of you, especially those who are overseas, but I'm working on it and now have help with my new roommate Tasha in the house!).

All the best!

• 2 weeks later...

Today is the LAST day to enter!

BP has a strong handle on it right now, but anything could change by the end of the night.

Since it is the last day, we'll throw a bonus in there.

Anyone who enters by the end of today with their Vega display will receive a Vega Bonus package from me.

As stated, the winner will receive $100 in FREE Vega products of choice.

Thanks!

RC

• 1 month later...

bpmojo won and his $100 of FREE Vega was sent.

Octo, I still owe you some packs...some coming soon.

Thanks for those involved in this. I'm going to share the winning photos with the Vega office, maybe they'll but them on the official site!