Meet up in Germany!

Daywalker

Cool!

Friday 24th in Bonn - no problem!

But 15h is way too early for me. I have to work now, you know... It depends when you want to workout, because i have to workout on friday. Usually i go to the gym directly after work, in that case i could be in Bonn around 7pm i guess. Or i drive to Bonn and we workout together, in that case i could be there at around 16h30 i hope, or maybe 17h.

Of course, i presume that there won't be any music of Die Prinzen or a similar band.

Peace,

Daywalker

Yes, I'm really keen on training together.

How about Saturday 25th?

Would that be okay for everyone? Maybe around midday, so we get first choice at the buffet in Cassius Garten, then have a walk around Bonn, then train in my gym.

How does that sound?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I really don`t like that date-switching saturday would be ok for me, to! The advantage is that we have some more time and I do not come back home to my girlfriend and child so late!

So if the others (Daywalker, roid_rage, andIdonotknowwhoesle) also agree, we can meet on saturday!

Hey Alex: Maybe K-oz wants to join us?

On Monday I called Daywalker! Her will definitely join us on Saturday! K-oz will try to come, too. Lelle won`t come - Bonn is too far to travel there for just one afternoon. I will try to contact kadett8 as well.

As far as I see it we will be: Gorilla, Roid_rage, Daywalker, K-oz, Flanders and maybe Kadett8.

I really look forward meeting all of you!

See you on Saturday, 12.30, Bonn HBF, Infopoint

On Monday I called Daywalker! Her will definitely join us on Saturday! K-oz will try to come, too. Lelle won`t come - Bonn is too far to travel there for just one afternoon. I will try to contact kadett8 as well.

As far as I see it we will be: Gorilla, Roid_rage, Daywalker, K-oz, Flanders and maybe Kadett8.

I really look forward meeting all of you!

See you on Saturday, 12.30, Bonn HBF, Infopoint

Excellent!

See you there : )

James