Hey, Lean and Green

Just had some durian for the second time in my life and I loved it! The first time (in Portland) the smell got to me but this time it was really sweet!!

Your not alone anymore

You were there for the durian fiasco? I can't remember that. Isaac's or something?

Nice! They're awesome. Bow that I just read this, you're making me want to dip into my stash for some before I go to sleep. I wasn't going to consume anything else today as i've had alot but i dunno...... Ah, tomorrow at the latest.

I will do my best to create a new fiasco for vv08. All hail king durian II

Glad to know i'm not the only one openly expressing my love affair with durian here anymore

Just had some durian for the second time in my life and I loved it! The first time (in Portland) the smell got to me but this time it was really sweet!!

Your not alone anymore

You were there for the durian fiasco? I can't remember that. Isaac's or something?

I think the "fiasco" was at roberts place where darth and robert weren't feeling too well...

I tried it at Isaacs and didn't think the taste was all that bad but as I said the smell got to me that time

Nice! They're awesome. Bow that I just read this, you're making me want to dip into my stash for some before I go to sleep. I wasn't going to consume anything else today as i've had alot but i dunno...... Ah, tomorrow at the latest.

I will do my best to create a new fiasco for vv08. All hail king durian II

Glad to know i'm not the only one openly expressing my love affair with durian here anymore

I think there is a video of robert tasting durian cake that he found at some market. Robert is not a fan of durian...

Oh man, I didn't know 'fiasco' meant it made everyone sick! I'll prep it better this time around, i'm durian certified I just thought after viewing the youtube clips that everyone just thought it was nasty, that's all.

Anyhow, couldn't resist bumping up another thread expressing the love of durian with a pic...

Honestly, this looks kind of bad if you know what I mean but here goes anyway. I'm a good sport, even if I wind up getting razzed......

GOT DURIAN??

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/jackbklyn01/P6270083.jpg

There is a video of the durian cake incident, but I think there are also videos of "The Durian Fiasco" on youtube.

I was there. It was awful. I wanted to try it, but only until we actually opened it. Then I just couldn't get past the smell and the slimy texture.

I'm wondering something, though. The durian we had was a frozen/thawed one. How much different would a fresh one be?