Making the Plunge

mbsactive

Ok, I've been lurking for several months. After checking out some before and after pics of myself today, I finally decided to register and post.

One hesitation about registering has been that I'm not a vegan. I am a pretty devoted vegetarian, though (a lacto-ovo vegetarian, for those interested). I have maintained a vegetarian diet for almost 13 years. Also, both my kids, ages 7 and 9, have been raised vegetarian since birth. My wife is very close to being a vegetarian, too, though she is reluctant to commit 100% (I think everybody should decide what's best for themselves, so I'm definitely ok with that).

Anyway, I haven't found a better site for bodybuilding on a plant-based diet, so hopefully you guys are ok with me participating here. I hope to contribute something to this community, but I'll be reaching out for some feedback, too. I love to learn and I love to challenge myself.

I will be posting my before / after / progress pics momentarily. Look for that in the appropriate forum if you're interested.

Welcome!

Sounds great that you are raising veggie kids! Also, you seem to be getting in proper shape, checked your photos. Looking forward seeing more posts from you!

We are more than ok with every single new member here, I think the point is being interested in vegan bodybuilding and fitness -> you fulfill the criteria easily.