Favor to ask - Please "comment" on my newspaper article

robert

Thanks for the comments!

We just eclipsed the 101 mark, so now we're officially the most commented cover story in months for the Willamette Week!

Thanks for the support!

Let's keep the comments coming and keep on bringing awareness to this topic!

www.wweek.com Cover Story

-RC

We now have ALL Top Recommendations in every category on www.wweek.com for this issue!

MOST RECOMMENDED

Lean, Mean Meat-Free Machinemost recommended 4.9

MOST COMMENTED

Lean, Mean Meat-Free Machine most commented 110

MOST READ

Lean, Mean Meat-Free Machinemost read 5,737

WHAT HATH ROBERT CHEEKE WROUGHT?

"I’m so inspired right now…I’m a vegetarian, but now I want to become vegan…AND a bodybuilder!"

Please continue to leave comments. We're going to have a huge impact here!

I tried to leave more than 1 comment, but they don't show up for some reason.

same goes here. i tried to respond to one guy who thought that robert got paid to build muscles but it didn't work

This guy is a professional body builder (of sorts). He eats and lifts constantly. Additional expense aside, I doubt the average working Joe could stay in shape (meaning maintain muscle mass and energy levels) on a vegan diet.

I can't eat all day. It's not what I get paid to do. At only 3 or 4 meals a day I need horse power I just can't get from nuts & soy milk. If I went vegan I'd never make it to the weight bench after work, let alone make it through the day.

Yea I tried to reply to him as well because that's baloney, heavy on the balls. When I became vegan, I didn't notice any difference whatsoever. People come out with stuff like that "If I went vegan, I'd fall over and wouldn't be able to get back up, let alone take a shit in the morning, arf". But they've never even tried veganism, and they get this opinion from other people who also have never tried it.

Thanks!

Maybe you have to use a different e-mail address? I haven't tried to reply to anything, but I have seen two of my friends on there use their name twice, replying to a comment.

So maybe just using another e-mail address would work? Or anther e-mail/posting name?

Thanks again!

Well,

We did it.

So far we've had 129 comments (goal was to get more than 101), have been rated nearly 400 times with an overall average of 4.9 out of 5.0, and we had about 6,500 views on the www.wweek.com website this week for our feature.

We achieved quite a bit and should feel good about it. You can always continue to comment on this article anytime.

http://wweek.com/editorial/3436/11241/

Thanks again for your support!

-Robert

Thanks!

We'd love more comments as well. We're still the 2nd most commented story in 2 months for this newspaper!

We're also more viewed than the current issue which is titled "Best of Portland" which interests everyone, so it's awesome to be still ahead of them! It has to do with all the online support from communities like this.

Lots of opportunities are coming as a result of this so I (we) really appreciate it!

http://wweek.com/editorial/3436/11241/

Thanks for saying something.

RC