Just wanted to say

zinzen

Much love and respect for this forum, website, and all the vegan bodybuilders on here.

I have been a member for a bit now but I dont think I ever said how important finding this site was to me and what an impact it has made on my life.

I was a vegetarian for quite some time, living with a vegan wife, and one day, while she was sleeping I started watching the 30 Days show with the hunter living with the vegan family.

I said to myself this is going to be painful, and braced myself for what was to come.

Right around the time he went to the dairy farm my face exploded in tears and being that my only excuse for a long while was that I needed whey and the such when lifting, and knowing as much about the human body as I did I fully knew my excuse was bullshit, so every commercial I was on the computer looking for any viable and visible sign that there were people out there doing what I wanted to do while being vegan.

And imagine that, there was a whole freaking community of us.

So I thank each and every one of you, and Rob of course for giving me what I needed to stop being such a wuss.

Thanks for reading, been a vegan now fully for about a month and a half.

Keep the faith,

Tom