Getting a lifesaver

Allantgy

Hi everyone.

Allright, so Ive been bulking up for two weeks now and I can see the difference in my body. Usually my torso starts to get big and Im noticing its bigger. Im not a big fan of abdominals, I have some problems doing them but I try. The thing is Im getting a lifesaver around my waist. I dont want a six pack but I dont want a beer belly either, the sad thing is that...the rest of my body is still skinny!!!!

So I guess Im one of those guys who is Skinnyfat. Any ideas so I can avoid to look like Mr potato? Thanks guys!

Back off of the calories a little bit if you don't want to bulk and then cut, and keep a regular, steady, consistant workout schedule with a clean, complete diet. . . and relax! Everything isn't going to happen overnight. It will take some time to get to where you want to be. Everyone is giving you great advice, you need only add the time and effort.

Hi everyone.

Allright, so Ive been bulking up for two weeks now and I can see the difference in my body. Usually my torso starts to get big and Im noticing its bigger. Im not a big fan of abdominals, I have some problems doing them but I try. The thing is Im getting a lifesaver around my waist. I dont want a six pack but I dont want a beer belly either, the sad thing is that...the rest of my body is still skinny!!!!

So I guess Im one of those guys who is Skinnyfat. Any ideas so I can avoid to look like Mr potato? Thanks guys!

Heavy Iron! What level is your protein intake at?

Hi guys, thank you for your help!

Let me see...

Vivalasvegans...Im on vacations...Im not stressed

I think Ill go like that Hilary. I actually eat very clean, Im kinda picky and I watch carefully what I put in my mouth.

Vegan Joe, I actually dont know but this is how I eat usually, two arepas in the morning whic are like a sandwich made of corn and oat flour, I add some oats flakes to this and also grinded flax seeds.

After the work out I usually take a soy milk shake with a powder that is made for babies, it has a high protein level and is natural so I like it.

In the lunch I eat usually rice, beans and a potato or a fruit. I can also change the beans and rice for whole wheat pasta with TVP a la bolognese

Afternoon I always eat some fruit.

And at 6 I eat beans, rice and a fruit or seitan.

Maybe Im eating too much proteins