Hello from Fairfax Va.

awaken375

I've been lurking on this website for over a year. I think it's time I at least said hello. If not for veganbodybuilding.com, I wouldn't have gotten the motivation to start training again (last Summer) since 2005, or found Vega, and a number of other nutrients that really helped becoming vegan (last April). My deadlift has gone up from 95 to 265 since January. I do a 6 lift routine now (adding squats soon)

involving deadlift, overhead press, chest press

day 2 - bent over rows, pull ups, dips

day 3 - rest

It's pretty basic and based on compound movements hitting every muscle. This reduces stresses which would reduce basic recovery times.

I eat a lot of spirulina, chlorella, vega, vitamineral green, and raw sprouted flax/sunflower seeds. Try to get an apple and a banana every day, and compulsively eat other random fruits/veggies at the supermarket.

trueprotein.com roolz

Oh yeah, and I'm John.

Welcome, John!

Remember that supplements cannot be as good as real food. When I became vegan, the only thing I worried about was B12.

Nice gains in dl! However, I doubt that your pb was 95 lbs or if it was, you was in really bad condition to begin with. Anyway, hope you can keep up the pace! And enjoy the forum!