Vegan pizza

Holy Jesus I just found out that there is a Vegan pizza shop in Lakewood Ohio.

Its called Mama Mias on Madison, Phone number 216-226-4000

I am checking it out today, and they have "meatball" subs and all sorts of amazing sounding stuff.

Also found a ice cream joint with vegan icecream sandwiches, going to check that out later in the week.

Hells yeah veggie, Lakewood is Cleveland, and I am on my way to pick up a meatball sub and a za with freaking vegan Canadian bacon on it, I am so excited, and they have a Vegan italian sub.

Whenever you are coming either let me know where you are staying or PM me and I will shoot you my # and let you know how to get there from where you are staying.

What are you coming here for?

Hells yeah veggie, ...... What are you coming here for?

LOL. You're funny.

My friend Kim (Vegan Vixens) and I are doing a DVD series and the producers that bought it have their studio in Cleveland. Should be a very long and very grueling week, so I'll be up for some good 'ole Vegan junk food when its all over. Hope they have a killer Veggie Burger with grilled onions, fries and wine... although I've been on a beer kick lately, so maybe a beer to wash it all down!!!

well its just a pizza joint but they have a assortment of subs, meatball, chicken philly steak philly vegan italian, then they have all the italian salads but vegan style. and they got vegan garlic bread.

Dont know about the beer or wine but in lakewood there are over 500 bars, literally, but if you guys are coming all the way here from michigan I say why not take another 40 min or less drive to Akron and go to Vegiterranian, or however you spell that word and check out a vegan resterant that has the greatest food ever.

It was started by the lead singer of the Pretenders, and they would have your wine among tons of other amazing stuff.