Really what do you do? Changing hearts and minds

RAINRA

I know it is the law of humanity right now but what have you done to say hey harming animals is not cool?

I do encounter a lot of daily BS about killing animals as rodents in peoples homes to "meat' talk at the business lunch. I am always sitting their quiet going damn, these people are mad? Can't you see that that is just not cool and it is nothing to be proud of killing animals?

I did show people the stuff on the china study so even ones health is at risk. I really does not register. What is the most effective way besides just setting an example which in most cases does not work. I don't want to ruin my good standing with fellow coworkers but just sitting their hearing that crap makes me boil inside.

What do you do or what have you done to speak your mind and how without sounding preachy or aggressive?

Without sounding preachy or aggressive? Hmm...

I haven't figured a way out yet but let me know if anyone else does. I usually just stay quiet cuz one time I got really close to just bawling and I didn't wanna look like a pussy.. so I just stopped talking.

I don't like to communicate with dumb people/assholes who won't listen anyways.