US citizens, for whom will you be voting?

jonathan

For whom will you be voting in the US Presidential Elections?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am just curious to see the overall political persuasion of the US vegan community. I think we all know exactly which way Vegan Joe will vote (Obama, right? ), but I am curious about the rest of you.

If you wish to vote anonymously, please do. If not, could you please support you vote with an explanation with regards to your reason for voting for the candidate.

Looking forward to seeing the results.

Jonathan

On having read the previous thread on the topic, it appeared, like so many others in this section lately, that it digressed into a 'Vegan Joe vs the rest of the board' slanging match. Perhaps this thread might be free of that? Who knows!
Yes it had faded to the 2nd page of this forum so that's why I brought it up. I don't think that it was just me against others. Just that I was the only one willing to withstand the slings and arrows of opposed opinion. No matter how distorted people were willing to stretch it.

Don't forget to thank JP for banning me on hearsay without a fair trial. Oh yeah not to mention free speech. But you have got to give Robert alot of credit for being fair and open minded, even in the face of unpopular views.

Edited by Vegan Joe

On having read the previous thread on the topic, it appeared, like so many others in this section lately, that it digressed into a 'Vegan Joe vs the rest of the board' slanging match. Perhaps this thread might be free of that? Who knows!

No prob. Because of the upcoming election, we've had tons of posts and threads in this section so even posts that are a week old may be on the 2nd page.

Clearly this site is Pro-Obama from me and my votes to the overwhelming response from those who have commented, to those outside of the US who would rather have Obama than anyone else at the moment, as US President.

We'll all know soon!