LnG's RawVeganBodybuilder Video Blog; CONTEST TOMORROW

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn drinking before working out, more people should do that. would be funny! I heard that alcohol messes up creatine cycles, not sure if it's true though but might be worth looking into.

i wouldn't consider it 'drinking' and being this is a forum not in person i can't tell if it's an opinionative sarcastic remark or a not for me but do what you do. Either or, i'm not concerned or worried about 2oz a day 1/3 of a glass split up several hours nor would i consider this 'drinking' or doing anything at all in regards to 'polluting' my body or being a 'drinker' or affecting my head like that. I'm not encouraging, just being up front about my actions and what i do to get there. Better to disclose rather than mislead.

We all do what makes sense and is comfortable for our own selves to do. Take what everyone says with a grain of salt and do what sounds and feels right and is in line with your goals and your body. Is what i do a necessary means? nope, not by any stretch of the imagination but it works for me and makes sense to me and i'm not uncomfortable with it. Do i drink outside of that? hardly, handful of times a year on occassions. I don't title myself a straightedge or anything and never have so the thought of a trivila amont of red wine to trigger response doesn't bother me. If you're sraightedge or alcohol even in very mild doses rubs you the wrong way or isn't a part of what you do, you shouldn't do it. Take white willow bark or aspirin (same thing one is natural one is synthetic). No biggie. Whatever works I usually do both but like i said everyone is diff to each his own @ all; Please don't take what i do as some sort of tablet for how to do it. It's just my way of doing things.

for the record i know you're not trying to discredit me so don't take offense to my remark. Everyone can voice their own opinion that's what the forum's here for

@ the creatine cycle messing up remark; i'd be more concerned with the 'kola nut' that i take 1.5 tbsp in a day to get a natural source of caffeine in messing up the cycle. But point is, it never has. I do just fine, always have and i get the results i'm looking for whenever i'm supplement with them in conjunction so i'm not concerned.

To lighten up my response but keep in line actually there was a group of huge arse russian dudes who would come into my old gym and heave 415lbs on bb bench press for reps and reps with perfect form and they wouldn't come in to lift unless there breath reaked of pure vodka from miles away. That actually irritated me and i thought it set a bad example. Or others coming in reeking of illicit plant smoke but hey like i said to each his own. Arnold extolled the virtues of training but that doesn't make it right. Most people would disagree with him including myself; that's a bad idea imo, by far. I know some people who only lifted like that back home, i couldn't understand it. But this particular paragraph is WAY off topic with your response' please don't add to it. The thred the above, i encourage ;0

It was a joke, you take me way too seriously. 90% of what I I say/write is bs, jokes or in the best cases sarcasm.

I didn't know red wine brings out vascularity at all, it sounds like a thing an alcoholic would say (that was a joke again).

BTW the veganprotein.com site looks great, is it something you will continue to run after the comp?

It was a joke, you take me way too seriously. 90% of what I I say/write is bs, jokes or in the best cases sarcasm.

I didn't know red wine brings out vascularity at all, it sounds like a thing an alcoholic would say (that was a joke again).

BTW the veganprotein.com site looks great, is it something you will continue to run after the comp?

haha that's what I said to LG today at the gym. He's a little sensitive and even more NOW that he's cutting..

So he felt better when I told him Nah don't take him seriously, I'm sure he's just kidding. And that you're always saying how much you like him.

See I told ya LG... Seriously !! No Seriously lol

Go take a aaf

Vlog #16 at the end of this post and recording another one tonight and uploading by the am

@Johan. Yea i figured you were prob joking but i just wanted to make sure. Plus like washer said i'm easily sensitive and irritated these days. I flipped out on Dani a few days ago and i am usually a patient and eassy going and although it was a disagreement it shouldn't have gotten to yelling especially when she didn't yell back at all. I felt kinda bad. I am pre apologizing for my actions going forward to her Not that i'm a monster but just easier to get agitated. For the most part i handle dieting much better than most anyone i know as far as mood goes. It's the whole shabang that can get to me like right now.

Also, I feel that b/c this is receiving attention on the board, i don't want to mislead others or set a bad example but at the same time that's why i say everything so that it is 'fully disclosure' and keeps me accountable and and honest about my training n regimen ya know?

As for www.veganproteins.com; it is most certainly going to remain up indefinitely! I am going to expland the product line as do more. buy in bulk things like pea protein 'gema to some' hemp, etc etc and redistribute in any qty desired for a comporable price to when boughten in smaller quantities. Figured it makes sense and others might be interested? etc etc

Whateva WASH aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAF

Octo was that you or one of you clients? Looked like you. You didn't gave to do that bro!

BF getting measured tomorrow, will give an update. Hopefully the trainer knows what he's doing with the calipers. If they don't it's WAY off imo. We'll see.

Current known stats:

waist 32 1/2"; hips 39 1/2", Weght 178lb (will prob jump tom morning b/c of more solids)

16_Today's training session tomorrow 'cheats/refill' day (03/11/09)

Worked out with my friend Andrew and let him take the lead. He blasted my arms. Showed me alot of exercises I haven't done in awhile and some I can't even remember doing. Last 2 days were nothing but liquid shakes. Looking forward to todays 'munchies' dehydrated broccoli, mushrooms, zuchinni spaghetti!! etc etc...

Johan, dont take it personal. he's manstruating. for serious. i was reading your post and then his response and i was like "Giacomo, he was just kidding." Hahahaha.

Not that i'm a monster but just easier to get agitated. For the most part i handle dieting much better than most anyone i know as far as mood goes. It's the whole shabang that can get to me like right now.

...........????? are we talking about YOU? i dont THINK so!!!! just kidding all. LnG is an absolute peach ninety percent of the time. and the other ten percent, he's cutting. and he grows horns. honest.

But as long as people stay away from our cooler bags with our meals and not ask silly questions, we're all pretty tame

best quote on this vlog yet!!!

@ washer, listen you.... um that's it no comeback, lol

@dani shuttup you're 5 feet away from me, i washed all the dishes for the 27th day in a row, yea you're supporting the both of us making triple what i make blah blah blah. you're my queen, i treat you as such but there is NO KISSING IN BODYBUILDING get over it. Go flock to Zack he tolerates that crap >:-)

@RC you with me????????????? get back here and train. Me and TriSimon BLASTED abs for over 2 hours straight and with high intensity. Can't wait to train with ya

Okay vlog #17; filmed last night.

Nothing special. Got a really nice comment from a perfect stranger bigger than me. Described today's workout, other stuff...

filming another tonight s/b uploaded by tom morning... budday

Documentary? What about a Documentary???

help us with funding... http://www.veganproteins.com

edit.... fixed embedding

VLOG # 18

'2 hr abs, lightheaded diet day (03/12/09)'

"slowing it down, ate more, see video for details. bf 4.8% naccurate measure but still looked cool. prob between 5-7%. ab workout today with trisimon was INTENSE! "

As thendanisays keeps telling me, I really need to learn how to shorten up these vlogs so that whoever watches will get more out of them and listen and absorb what I say. I realzize they're a bit long. It's hard for me. I'm not the best public speaker. Need to improve on that. A good presentation speaker can say alot in an organized and condensed way. Perhaps I can joine toastmasters and get better. At the moment, this is what i've been outputting. I'll continue to try and condense them. Sorry everyone!

@ Zack; i'm shipping her out to you. She says you like kissing. I forbid it in the gym while training and most of the times in the house pre comp. I hear you're ok with it. Getting Dani a one way, your way. She says how sexy you are all the time....

@mikkei; thanks man. I realize they have to be shoter though i'd bet you/whomever would get more out of them. Ed is a realy cool dude is right. I'm sure i'll see much more of him now that I know his face.

Edited by Lean and Green

i'm shipping her out to you. She says you like kissing. I forbid it in the gym while training and most of the times in the house pre comp. I hear you're ok with it. Getting Dani a one way, your way. She says how sexy you are all the time....

http://petru.paler.net/img/do_not_want.jpg