Octopussoir's '09-'10 BB'ing Competitions

As long as they are natural, not prescription diuretics, you should be fine.......we all get tested on Friday afternoon.

I didn't use any diuretics last week but I was also holding water, not as lean or hard as I could have been, etc. So we'll see how things go this week. See you in 3 days!

Yeah Buddy!

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As long as they are natural, not prescription diuretics, you should be fine.......we all get tested on Friday afternoon.

I didn't use any diuretics last week but I was also holding water, not as lean or hard as I could have been, etc. So we'll see how things go this week. See you in 3 days!

Yeah Buddy!

I guess Ill stay away from them then.????

i have seen your pictures. you dont need to be getting leaner right now. if you starve yourself-youll lose muscle. if your REALLY hungry-and you'll know if you are-have a small piece of fruit or a little oatmeal and see how you feel. sometimes its just a little bit that keeps it so you can still function. and as for giacomo and robert-i have a feeling (at least giacomo) that when he NEEDS energy to do something (which he has), he will eat something small until he can do it.

as for the dandilion root being expensive-the extract is, yes. I dont know about alabama, but i have a SHITLOAD of free dandilions in my backyard.... boil up some roots and have a tea.

Octo, you are doing great. Don't worry too much. You have a great physique. At this point it is about dialing it in, and pushing your water. The dandelion should help. I expect you have cut your sodium so you are good there. Just push the last of the water, get a good tan, and have fun. I have seen the photos, you look good enough to win. Now go out there and get your trophy.

Octo, you are doing great. Don't worry too much. You have a great physique. At this point it is about dialing it in, and pushing your water. The dandelion should help. I expect you have cut your sodium so you are good there. Just push the last of the water, get a good tan, and have fun. I have seen the photos, you look good enough to win. Now go out there and get your trophy.

Thank You! I plan on getting the first place trophy!

And I appreciate everything you have done, Aluck!

Today its early. I woke up took a shower. Giac got up.. got on computer.. farted...

Yesterday we went for a hike, Giac and my cousin Max got lost and had many many fire trucks, police cars, 2 news channels(channel 3 & 5 phoenix) and a couple helicopters looking for them. After three hours they finally were found and were returned safe. You can catch me, Max, and Giac on the news if you search for it or go to Giac's vlog.

Yesterday I had about 50 rice cakes. Today I felt it. bloated.... but I still look great.

Here is a video from this morning... a little bathroom humor, ha ha:

Its 2:17am and just got finished ProTan-ing up with Robert for an hour. We had some call girls holla-ing at us as we were getting our dark on. I feel very confident about today's show. We just found out that whoever wins overall will be receiving a ProCard meaning that they will be a professional natural bodybuilder. I hope I win it. I feel confident enough that I will come ahead of the other guys, but I hope RC and Giac also do very well!!!

I cannot sleep as of right now. Im excited... not in the least bit nervous. Ive had nothing but positive feedback the whole time Ive been here and with me being this dark I can really see my potential.

Robert gave his speech today and 50 people attended. He is an excellent speaker and motivator. At the end he had me and Giac come up and answer questions about fitness, veganism, and how the two relate. It was great!!!

Ah so excited......!