Lucky Vegan tatoo's on the 13th

Tasha

Tatoo Zoo Placed in Victoria BC

Owner Gerry Kramer

Who is featuring a unforgettable deal on friday the 13th of a choice of 13 vegan Tatoo's for $13

Gerry Kramer married to Sarah Kramer, he has done work on forum members such as rawkev and trev.

Sorry for the short notice but I just got this memo

So if you're in the Victoria area. Stop in to make an appointment.

He's the handsome dude on the far left.

http://tattoozoo.net/splash.html

Also I'm not 100% sure that the rest of the crew uses vegan ink.

But I am 100% sure Gerry uses it.

Rad! I got a whole other arm for him to get busy on! I wonder if he'd do it for 13 bucks...

Gerry's a super-nice dude and a great artist. Tattoo zoo is a tight shop and you can get vegan rice-crust pizza next door to it (there are lots of other vegan post-op food options in Victoria within easy walking distance of the shop).

Thanks for posting this, Tasha!

You bet Trev. I just wish I found out about sooner. Are you going ? I wonder if he'll give you a rain check

Oh and by the way that's a great avatar

No I won't make it over there, too busy right now. I'm not worried about the deal - my next bit of work will be pretty big.

The avatar was shot by Suz at the White Bay Graffiti Park in Balmain, Sydney, Australia about a month ago. Obviously the real photo looks much better, but I thought it would make a good avatar. Glad you like it! Gerry finished my right arm since you saw it last - it's half-sleeved now with clouds and cherry blossoms.