How can I be sure if I'm allergic to specific food?

Jun

Just some days ago I decided to try a vegan diet and tried making one meal using the following recipes;

Tortilla wrap with bean and salsa filling

8 large soft flour tortillas

400g/14oz can of refried beans (I used kidney beans instead)

1 quantity of Tomato Salsa (tomatoes, red onion, coriander, salt and pepper)

4 spring onions

1/4 cucumber

1/2 avocado

8 iceberg lettuce leaves (I didn't put them)

I thought the taste of it would be nice but it tastes quite bland,

and moreover I feel gassy and at a toilet, things from my stomach are separated into little pieces(?)

other than as a form of a mass?

So I was wondering if I could be allergic to one or so of those ingredients that I used?

But I'm not sure which one it is. Anyone can help me?

I also take soy milk, peanut butter and tofu etc.

(Some days ago, after eating tofu I got stomach ache but sometimes it doesn't happen, confused!)

I remember my poo used to be like that when I first started the vegan/veg diet.

Sometimes still happens when I eat a lot of tomatoes and leafy stuffs.

Try more fiber and chew everything real well, so it can dehydrate better in your GI tract which is what forms the mass.

If you really want me to explain poo formation I will but you gotta ask.

Man I figured.

Well simply put when you eat all your food gets chemically and mechanically digested first in the stomach then the small intestines.

The SI( small intestines) is where most of the nutrients are absorbed through the SI walls. During this proccess the water is also starting to get absorbed and the food gets thicker, also there are many digestive enzymes breaking everything down smaller and smaller so it can pass through the SI wall.

As this process goes down the SI it finally empties into the colon. The food is now getting all the water absorbed, along with the breakdown of some fibre by "good" bacteria, these bacteria also release some B12, yay for us vegans.

By the time the food reaches the end of its journy most of the water is absorbed and it is now formed poo.

By knowing these things one can see why holding your poo makes it hard, more water, and poisons get absorbed by the colon walls.

And one can also see why we get the shits sometimes, sickness and certain foods tell our body to evacuate before the water has been fully absorbed, leading to liquid poo.

There is your shitty lesson for the day