Great Site!

vermonthiker

Hi

I'm Deanna, I've been a vegan since August of 2004. I never loved meat, but enjoyed poultry and fish, then got ill after a family vacation. We ate a lot of meat and little veggies (long story.) I came home cranky, tired and craving brown rice and veggies. I gave up refined sugar and all animal products that day and never looked back.

I lost 50lbs in the first 7 months. I still have about 10 lbs to go, but would be happy just building muscle and losing more inches. I'm not toned. I used to run quite a bit but my diet was so horrible, the whole routine was exhausting. I did the whole high protein weight lifting thing a few years back while weight training. I was miserable. Now I'd like to get into weight training again, this time as a vegan.

I'm a mom of two boys, both homeschooled, and am a college student myself. I'm enjoying this website, as so many bodybuilding sites are geared towards high protein meat eating diets. I look forward to chatting with you all.

Hey Deanna,

Welcome to our website! I'm glad you like it. We have some pretty awesome people here. There is a lot of information and we have quite a bit of fun too. I consider a lot of people on here to be my friends, and I've never even met them in person.

Have a great time exploring the site and I look forward to getting to know you better.

All the best!

-Robert