Pro Bars

robert

They do have some sort of vetting process for ProBar sponsorship. Healthiest bar depends on what you're looking for. Obviously the green-food factor of the superfood slam makes it the healthiest. Actually I believe Whole Foods magazine voted it America's Healthiest Food Bar. Other than that they're all pretty similar in nutritional makeup. You may want one over the other if you're looking for slightly fewer calories or sugars, etc.

Been chowing down on their new Fruition bars all week. Darn delicious! 80% raw, USDA organic, 2 servings of fruit, date base, chia seeds. Look for them on Food Fight and Vegan Essentials in the future.

• 2 months later...

This just in - Probar's new FRUITION bars now available online @ Food Fight!

Food Fight! now carries the Fruition line of bars. These are awesome bars designed to be more snack-oriented as opposed to the meal replacement bars. Lower price point too! Organic, 80% raw, 2 serving of fruit per bar, black & white chia seeds. I can't stop eating them! I have no favorites as far as flavors go with this line, I think they all taste amazing. I've eaten them before my morning run and when I do it seems to increase my endurance. Gotta be those chia seeds!

Anyways, go and get 'em from our favorite locally-owned Vegan store.