New to the Forums from Boston

Ryofire

Oooh I'm going to Boston today I hear there is a vegan pizza restaurant in Allston, MA, so I'm pretty excited!

Welcome!!

Heh...I hope you don't mind me saying that apple's a cute name. A guy I know has a dog named apple pie or something along those lines. Yea that place is great it's called TJ's. Then a couple of doors down from there on the same street is Grasshopper. That's a chinese style Vegan Resturaunt.

Grezzo? I was there in August. It was my first experience at a raw restaurant actually. I really, really liked it. I ordered the chef's sampler so I got to taste some of everything. Of course I don't have another raw dining experience to compare it to, but I thought everything was delicious.

Funnily, I was with my omni bf who is allergic to nuts so he really had trouble ordering something to eat. I told him now he knows how I feel every time we go to a normal restaurant.

WOOOOOHAH my girlfriend is part owners of TJ Scallywaggles. She created the desserts and is the finance go to person.

She no longer resides in Boston though; we now both live here in Portland OR

give a pm to her and let her know what yo thought she put her heart and sould into that place. Quaint little place. Grasshopper right next door is supposed to have some of the best vegan asian stuff bar none as well

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!