Do you keep an online training/blog journal?

robert

I just spent some time today reviewing my blog from 2006-2009. Wow, that was really interesting! It was interesting to see what goals I had, what was going on in my life, which goals were attained, which weren't and understand why. It was cool to see all the things I did, the people I met and to see who commented the most and helped me through some tough times.

It was so cool and I'm so glad I kept that online journal to have a record of my life over the past 1/3 decade.

If you don't keep a journal, I highly recommend it!

We have a section dedicated to journals. Consider starting one or updating your current blog.

I am pumped to see that if I don't update my journal for 24-48 hours it nearly ends up on page 2 in the journals section!

Great job everyone at keeping a journal! It does wonders when you need it to and have the ability to look back at an entire year or more and have it documented. I'm so glad I've kept one for so many years to see how my life has changed course many times and to re-live experiences that changed my approach to bodybuilding or life.

It's pretty cool. Have fun blogging!

My online workout journal here has been such an awesome resource, omg, thank you so much for making this forum, Robert.

It's such a great resource for so many reasons: i can chart my progress, my goals, my motivation, my attitude, I can remind myself of things i want to do or try, i can remind myself how new routines go, and i love how people pop in with support and comments.

It's also great cuz I can see it from work, home or traveling.

I do that all the time too! I do it with training, knowing I'll have to share my sets, weights used, etc. and I keep on pushing it

Awesome! Glad people are enjoying the journals. I'm enjoying reading them! Or at least browsing them...I'm not a big reader

Do you keep an online training/blog journal?

The time that I've seen my greatest losses (weight) were when I kept a daily journal here.

I find now that I don't keep a journal, my progress has stopped.

Wonder what I need to do?

Gearing up for another move (yep again), so hopefully after I get settled in

Where you moving to now?

Some vegans need to start moving to Montana.

I keep three logs, haha. One on here, a general meal log and workout tracker on my iPod. I feel terrible when I haven't posted in three days or more on my journal, and when I'm tracking my meals I always plan out my day more carefully as the number starts climbing, haha.

Where you moving to now?

Get a journal silly!

Well closer to Montana than I am now anyway! Moving just outside of the Twin Cities ... I'll be just over the line in Wisconsin.

Yeah, I'm sure the nightlife in Montana is kickin'.

Only if you are into drinking, BBQs, and rodeos.

I'm into BBQ's anyway! I love my grill (grilled marinated portobello & corn on the cob last night).... whens dinner???

I have never been to a place I didn't like. I hear Montana's landscape is breath-taking. I bet pictures do not do it justice.

I'm into BBQ's anyway! I love my grill (grilled marinated portobello & corn on the cob last night).... whens dinner???

I have never been to a place I didn't like. I hear Montana's landscape is breath-taking. I bet pictures do not do it justice.

Sadly mushrooms aren't on many BBQs in Montana.

Montana is a very beautiful state, the Western part more than the Eastern.

In the East it is rolling hills, not really green though, but still nice.

In the West we have the Rocky Mountains, doesn't get much better than that.

If anybody ever comes to Montana I'll take them up the Beartooth Highway.

http://www.beartoothhighway.com/

Potter passed through town a couple years ago and we went up the mountain.

I think he would recommend that trip to everybody.

At the end of that road is Yellowstone Park, another beautiful place.

Only if you are into drinking, BBQs, and rodeos.

I thought the only social activities for guys in Montana to do on Friday and Saturday nights is drink and fight.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad others have noticed how much the Training Journals section is rocking too! I've had a few people make comments on it's busyness.

Well done everyone, keep on working hard....a lot of people are making great progress, reaching goals and setting new ones.

Awesome to watch it all and have it all documented!

• 2 months later...

Now that I'm back online, I'm back to using my online journal too. It has helped me to stay consistent, and I've appreciated every comment I've received. Right now I'm struggling with my diet, and I know if i start listing what I eat every day that I'll step it up a notch by cutting out the sweets. Online fitness journal/blogs are great for keeping a person honest and letting them see where they need improvement. I enjoy reading everyones journal on this board.

Where you moving to now?

Get a journal silly!

Well closer to Montana than I am now anyway! Moving just outside of the Twin Cities ... I'll be just over the line in Wisconsin.

Hi Denise

I sent you an email Wed, Thurs or Friday and I never heard back from you about your program

I finally arrive in metro twin cities two weeks ago now (still unpacking!) .... but my e-mail is totally messed up, which began just before the move. My BF is a computer expert and is fixing it on return from his trip on Tuesday. Luckily all my existing clients never missed a beat since I have all their info hardcopied!!! However, I get to look forward to a ton of inquiry responses that could be a few weeks old AND a bunch of less than happy photographers whom I did not have hardcopied info (since we were still negotiating). Long story short, will be sure you are first as soon as it's up!

Forgot this thread was here So.... I made the move finally! And by far one of the most beautiful states I have ever lived. I never knew!

I finally arrive in metro twin cities two weeks ago now (still unpacking!) .... but my e-mail is totally messed up, which began just before the move. My BF is a computer expert and is fixing it on return from his trip on Tuesday. Luckily all my existing clients never missed a beat since I have all their info hardcopied!!! However, I get to look forward to a ton of inquiry responses that could be a few weeks old AND a bunch of less than happy photographers whom I did not have hardcopied info (since we were still negotiating). Long story short, will be sure you are first as soon as it's up!

Forgot this thread was here So.... I made the move finally! And by far one of the most beautiful states I have ever lived. I never knew!

SEASIREN, check you PM here on this forum also