Vegan Raw Food Mass Gaining Techniques

I am looking to add as much weight as possible. Lets say 30 pounds. I have the whole summer.

However, I am a Vegan raw foodist with Galactosemia, fatal lactose intolerance, and high metabolism.

Right now I am a 24 year old dude at only 111 pounds, got any ideas?

Eat a LOT more beyond what your body needs for normal daily activity to maintain your weight, focus on compound lifts like squats, deadlifts, rows, benching and overhead pressing, do minimal cardio work, get plenty of rest, keep stress levels low, repeat as necessary.

However, 30 lbs. in just a few months that would be primarily lean mass would be nearly impossible unless you're JUST starting to lift for the first time ever AND do everything perfectly for your body type. Expect that you're going to gain a fair amount of fat as well if you are trying to gain as quickly as possible, as it comes with the territory of trying to put on weight in a hurry.

Now, if you said you had 3 years to do it vs. 3 months, we could fix that, but expecting to put on that kind of weight over one season is pretty unlikely to happen. Not trying to sour your goals, but you're aiming high on this one, so you need to be prepared for the likihood that you might only get 10-15 lbs. out of it, and a few of those as fat. Nevertheless, there are quite a few people here who would be thrilled to be able to even gain that much in a year. Keep us posted as to how things go!

• 2 weeks later...