Hey! I'm New!

Mikey

Hey Everyone,

I'm a 23 year old Canadian named Mike. I'm currently a vegetarian, but I've been wanting to become completely vegan. I just need to make sure I can do it and maintain proper nutrient intake and everything . I also am restarting working out and weight training, since I had stopped for about 9 months , mostly because I moved into a place where my weights and bench didn't fit (I know its not a good excuse though). I got to this site from a link from another great site that I've used for help with working out. And I'm hoping I can learn how to go completely vegan and be able to maintain a healthy body.

Right now I'm 6'3 and 190 lbs, but not in good shape. I'm hoping to regain and surpass where I was before I stopped working out.

Cheers

Awesome! Two more Canadians joined this week!

Great to have you here as part of our community.

I hope you enjoy the forum, meet cool people and learn some stuff as well as contribute stuff to the community as well.

All the best!

Robert

Welcome Mikey!

I'd suggest you start doing the transition one product at a time. Every time you want to get rid of something non-vegan and can't think of anything you can replace it with, ask us and in no time, you'll be left with only vegan products!

Also, wicked avatar!½