People could careless... Health, Environment.... Animals...

RAINRA

It comes back to me all the time. I see people at my office throwing stack and stacks of paper into the trash when a recycle bin is only a few feet away, being really overweight and still eating high sugary and deep fried foods even after you show them them a better and a healthier alternative.

Facts or no facts people don't want to change their ways. There are exceptions but those are few and far between. What can one do to be a better influence besides eating well and living the model way. Many were in shock at work when I told them I was 31. They were like thought you were in your low 20s. Whatever I say.... eat well feel better and you will show the real age you should be.

I guess after watching Whale Wars Season I feel that there will always be people who want to help this world be cleaner, healthier and better and those who could only care about their own selfish ways, make a profit and not care to make a difference not matter what the outcome of the world will be.

Why I just don't know. Your thoughts on just frustration on humanity and the evil and ego that creates a really unpleasant world to live in? Is the destiny of animals and humans on it's path to destroying this planet or will people come around to make a better planet?