Need Contest Prep/Posing Coach/Mentor

Hi Guys,

Well I am thinking about entering a Ms. Physique or possibly a natural bodybuilding contest by fall of this year but I need someone who's been there/done that to help out with the details of competition such as posing. And to give honest evaluations and feedback. I am located in SE Arizona but am willing to travel for the right person. I think it would need to be someone who is at least willing to accept my eating lifestyle if not someone who is a vegan or raw vegan.

I have done competitive bodybuilding but it was about 15 years ago. And I would like to get a mentor this time.

Thanks!

Debra

Are you thinking about doing the show in Yuma in November. I am planning on that one. I can't help you with a coach but usually they have posing classes (I believe) a few weeks prior to the show. If you find out anything I would like to know. I am up in the valley. I have done a figure comp but want to do fitness.

Are you thinking about doing the show in Yuma in November. I am planning on that one. I can't help you with a coach but usually they have posing classes (I believe) a few weeks prior to the show. If you find out anything I would like to know. I am up in the valley. I have done a figure comp but want to do fitness.

Hi Molly,

When I competed I was in rural Montana and was fortunate to have access to a Canadian male bodybuilder who showed me the ropes of posing but that was the 90's! So now here I am in rural SE AZ and feel I would like someone who is experienced to evaluate me and go over posing and competition hints. I was hoping to do Ms. Physique as I can't see doing fitness since I think you have to do some type of routine and too muscular for the figure comp I think.

If I come up with someone I will let you know but Phoenix area is much more likely to have a resource. Otherwise I may go to CA for the right person.

Keep in touch.

Debra