TRICEPS competition - submit photos here

Richard

Ruz,

any guy giving you a hard time about your back a) has bad taste and b) is mostly feeeling insecure about how bad his back looks

Horsedoc

-like your biceps, the tris are looking good

Marcina

-Tris are looking good, and thanks for not cropping out your face, beautiful

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol not my face! Just the one with my face in it haha! There was a shadow casting on the wall that made it look like I had some weird scapula shit going on.. I wanted to cut it off.

Yeah, if I had the kind of "weird scapula shit" that made me look hot, I'd be taking pictures of myself all the time.

I have winged scapula. I don't like people to see it cuz it's weird.. Lol. I wanna hide my "batwing"

I'd just like to say to everyone thanks so much for all the positive feedback and support! I'm so glad I found this site!!!

I'd being feeling so isolated out here, the only vegan in my whole city, and the only woman who trains to build muscle and not just get toned.

Always recieving negative comments and feedback from the people I live around had made me feel like a freak so its nice to come here and get some sanity and a sense of proportion back and start feeling much more positive about myself.

Just these few comments have really changed my attitude and next time some guy gives me shit, I think I'lll just laugh it off and tell him if he wasn't suck a wimp he wouldn't feel so threatened my an 8 stone woman!

I've also had a chance to use that classic quote I read here the other day..the "where do you get your protein from?", "I keep a jar of cum in my fridge" absolute classic!!!

You guys are GREAT! Thanks for everything!

I have winged scapula. I don't like people to see it cuz it's weird.. Lol. I wanna hide my "batwing"

That happens to me too with some poses..I've worked out however that if you push your chest up and out the batwing thing disappears

As regards posing, Gia left a link on Octo's training log, its not brilliant but at least its something:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/posing.htm

I tried out the triceps pose as described and discovered that just pressing my arm against my side makes my tris look about twice as big! It's obvious if you think about it but I'm new to this photos/posing stuff...

However, I feel that taking fotos of your muscles is slightly different from posing in a show as you can take advantage of your light source. A direct light is shit for showing off your muscles. I think for triceps a light which comes from behind and slightly to one side is probably your best bet. Anyway, off to the gym..I'm going to experiment a bit with fotos and light angles later..although a tripod would be a definite advantage.balancing my camera ontop of a wobbbly pile of objects I have lying around the house isn't really ideal

Blah, my triceps are pretty weak. I did some arm stuff the other day to get some shots. I can't believe how much strength I've lost in my left arm due to the shoulder issue crap. Very frustrating! Hopefully I'll get some answers from my next appointment (my 4th!! ) anyways....here are some photos anyway (in the name of charity)

http://i25.tinypic.com/29vj5w2.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/ei445g.jpg

http://i25.tinypic.com/maw7pj.jpg

Sorry the last pic is ridiculously small

Ok..I think these fotos are a LITTLE better! My daughter took them with her camera so you may understand why they are a little blurry..so I'm going to upload a few so you can get a better idea.

1x500.jpg.a479fad0f959734c1a173f807082ecac.jpg

2x500.jpg.a860e724ebc02366e7ace840eca93625.jpg

3x400.jpg.ffbe9a7e351bc12f077ef5eacaa9726f.jpg

Your "Batwing" is an easy fix. PM me if you are interested, anyone is interested in how, common problem found in my work.

Thanks a lot! I think maybe women suffer from this problem more as we don't tend to work traps..well I don't at least. They grow really quickly and I like having a neck

http://i29.tinypic.com/2jahnv8.jpg

Here's one more. I tried to get the side pose going. Not so great with posing... I think it shows some serious potential if I was more able to really work on them. Not too bad for only having done arms about 8 times since November. I did some dips before this photo and they hurt like shitake!!

Hey Ruz,

I see your shirt looks like it's written in Spanish, is it? What does it say? I'm in the midst of learning Spanish (just finished my last required course for school with an A )

Hey Ruz,

I see your shirt looks like it's written in Spanish, is it? What does it say? I'm in the midst of learning Spanish (just finished my last required course for school with an A )

K es una camiseta k llevo siempre a las protestas antitaurinas. Delante pone "¿porque?" y detras tiene el simbolo de la frente de liberacion animal. Besitos guapa. ¡Muakla!jajajjjaj

Porcierto, me gusta un mogollon tus triceps

(perdona pero no tengo tildes)

¡Gracias por los cumplidos! It's funny that I could read just about everything you wrote, I am still new to the whole Spanish thing. Only took 3 semestres. discussed a lot of grammar but little focus on vocab. I'm way more comfortable reading Spanish than speaking it. I joined a meet up group to practice speaking and to get quicker with my conjugations, but I really just want to move to a Spanish speaking country for a year to be forced to speak nothing but Spanish

¿qué es el significado de Porcierto y mogollon?

see told you...vocab, not my strong point.

Hey Ruz,

K es una camiseta k llevo siempre a las protestas antitaurinas. Delante pone "¿porque?" y detras tiene el simbolo de la frente de liberacion animal. Besitos guapa. ¡Muakla!jajajjjaj

Porcierto, me gusta un mogollon tus triceps

(perdona pero no tengo tildes)

¿qué es el significado de Porcierto y mogollon?

Porcierto is "by the way.." and mogollon si "a lot/loads" but it's a very colloquial expression so I'm not surprised you don't know it..I was just testing you!

Well I think u are doing very well to understand the rest of it after so little time! you're the opposite to me..I HATE studying grammar and have refused to do so as spanish grammer is really tough. I've just learnt in the street so I know "un mogollon" of vocabluary and "casi zero grammatica"!

About moving to a spanish speaking country..maybe NOT the best idea for a vegan. Its not that they are "not vegan friendly" countries, that wouldn't be so bad. Its that they are "very vegan unfriendly" countries! It can hurt you...A LOT , to see how cruel people can be to animals. Until recently they used to throw a goat off the belltower over here to start a fiesta. They still have traditional pig slaughters in the middle of the streets where kids go up to collect the flowing blood in glasses for good luck. Hunnting is really popular as it hiding bits of bacon, for example, in your food and seeing if you notice..apparently that's hysterically funny! then the bull torture..its not just the corridas, they set fire to them, dunk them in the sea, chase them with fork lift trucks..you name it they do it! Greyhounds are routinely nailed to trees and its not unusual for someone to take a kick at my dog when I'm out walking him just because they hate dogs.

Obviously, its not everyone, but even if people dont agree with the huge amount of animal abuse going on over here..the culture is one of live and let live, so no-one will complain.

So go if you want, but don't say i didn't warn you. Many time I've thought the best solution for the spanish problem is to nuke the whole fuckin country..and yes, Ive gone beyond the point where I even CARE about sounding racist!

WOW, I knew Spain had some animal issues, but this is crazy. Maybe a Spanish vacation is not so much in the cards for me.

Ditto to that! I thought about visiting Spain some time, but now I don't know... If I moved to live there, I'd probably get into fights all the time, as I get really fucking angry when I see animal abuse, even though I'm a really calm and - hopefully - friendly guy most of the time.

Omg.. I burst into tears if I witness animal cruelty.. Or even hear about it!! I couldn't live in a place like Spain.. Just yesterday I got outraged hearing about how some people are killing cougars on sight because they're hungry and wandering into rural towns and stuff.. They're "watching" the children.. Well then keep yer fuckin kids inside and quit destroying the cougar's habitat! Then they won't come and stalk you. DUH!

Sometimes I really hate humans.

Omg.. I burst into tears if I witness animal cruelty.. Or even hear about it!! I couldn't live in a place like Spain.. Just yesterday I got outraged hearing about how some people are killing cougars on sight because they're hungry and wandering into rural towns and stuff.. They're "watching" the children.. Well then keep yer fuckin kids inside and quit destroying the cougar's habitat! Then they won't come and stalk you. DUH!

Sometimes I really hate humans.

WOW, I knew Spain had some animal issues, but this is crazy. Maybe a Spanish vacation is not so much in the cards for me.

Ditto to that! I thought about visiting Spain some time, but now I don't know... If I moved to live there, I'd probably get into fights all the time, as I get really fucking angry when I see animal abuse, even though I'm a really calm and - hopefully - friendly guy most of the time.

That's my problem...but don't worry, the police over here mostly resemble the typical donut eating slobs in american films, so they can't catch u if you can run medium fast Also, if they do catch you the majority are easy to bribe which is another thing in your favor if you like to graffiti bullrings or put through windows in shops which sell fur etc

Last time I got caught I gave them a bag of weed and they let me go! They once pulled up in the car while I was ripping down a huge billboard poster in the middle of the street advertising the bullfights. The fine for what I was doing is actually 3,000 euros (because the local government buys the posters with our tax money) but they didn't even bother chasing me because it was raining..they really are lazy, corrupt bastards.

Actually, its a funny story about when I was finding out how much the various fines were for different acts of sabotage. I walked into the police headquarters and just asked "how much is the fine if you catch me doing...." and I went through the list. As the policeman was telling me the various amounts you could be fined, I was taking notes and commenting "Oh? only 300 euros? Uff!" Its worth doing THAT then because the possibilities of you catching me are slim, and even if you do, I can affort to pay". Course the officer got severely pissed off with me but there was basically nothing he could do..and I love to PROVOKE the police! Course, if they do get you they often rob you blind and kick the shit out of you..so you can see why I hate the evil bastards.

If anyone still has their doubts about visiting spain let me remind you of something, in my city, the government pays for small children to go to the bullfights for free with their mums on "Cordoba Women's day". This is a government who doesn't have money to build libraries in villages or pay for dental treatment for these same children..but they quite happily take an average of 50 euros a year in taxes from every family to sponsor and promote sadism..evil savages!