T-shirts going back up to reg price $19.95 +$4.95 shipping

robert

Hey everyone!

FYI,

I've been selling shirts for $10 total which is like a net $5 loss per shirt for me (factoring in FREE shipping I was offering).

I just needed some extra cash in hand for some specific projects I was working on....we sold a ton of clothing too, which was awesome!!!........so even getting the $10 each in paypal gave me $5 after shipping to play around with and it helped me with the great projects I was involved in. So thanks everyone who supported it!

I'm big on notices.....so I'm giving a week notice here as a thank you to everyone who supported the shirt sale! I LOVE seeing shirts on people rather than on shelves in my basement so the special offer doesn't bother me but excites me...it's just not sustainable for the long-term.

For the next 7 days I'll honor the $10 shirt offer and then on the 17th of September 2009 everything goes back up to $19.95 + $4.95 shipping and I'll get them on the website as I'm fully stocked now of all sizes S-XL of both men's and women's.

This offer is for our white shirt with blue logo seen in many pics:

Sorry for the dark image and stupid hair..just first pic I saw:

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2290/219/57/1056650054/n1056650054_303678_4200.jpg

and women's sported by Susan who is an awesome supporter of our brand:

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs009.snc1/2870_76900129378_662079378_1589609_2102058_n.jpg

In a week we should have a proper shopping portal put up too since we'll only be carrying a few items...so the products page will have a makeover and you'll just shop from there rather than e-mailing me to see what is in stock and how to make payments

Anyway, I'm honoring this $10 deal with FREE shipping for another week.

Just PayPal $10 to [email protected]

If you miss it.....sorry, I have to get prices back up to normal because it is not feasible otherwise and after this week they will be $24.90 total rather than $10.00 total.

Thanks!

You all Rock Big Time!

-Robert

It says to just Paypal you ten bucks, but I'm super new to Paypal so... will that give you our mailing address, or do we send that to you in an email or something?

When you get into your paypal account and select "Send Money". Put in Robert's email in the "To" section. Put "10.00" in the amount, and select "Goods" under the Purchase section. Click "Continue"

The next page will have some fields with information in there. One of the fields should have a shipping address. If it is not correct there should be a "Change" link underneath. If all else fails, there is a "Message" box at the very bottom where you can type your address (this box is where you're going to want to tell Robert details of your order - such as what shirt you want and the size).

Hope that helps! I haven't used paypal much myself so I had to kinda figure this stuff out a while back when I was ordering my shirt

Thanks for asking...you know, I used to have a bunch in different colors

I had a lot of stuff but I ended up giving so much of it away rather than selling it that I quickly went into five figure debt...so I don't know if I'll be able to afford anymore for a while.

But here's some of the stuff I used to have...some stores still sell some it like www.veganessentials.com and Eko Zone in Venice, CA has a bunch of cute women's clothes that I made back in the day.

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/69/l_2c2373725174c74989bd26301f172e0c.jpg

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/20/l_96ab13764e3f28a567d58e7a8be60c97.jpg

When I get in a position to be able to afford to make more items.....we'll certainly look into bringing them back. I just need to learn to not give away as much stuff and to find other effective ways to generate income...which I'm actively doing

Glad you like the stuff that you have so far!

Awesome! Thanks for the support. We always appreciate it, Big Time!