My VBBF Shirt!

VitativeVegan

I just got this in the mail today! Thanks, Rob! It got here really fast with a bunch of awesome stuff. (I usually stick with berry Vega, but I'm going to have to try the chocolate and vanilla chai samples you sent!)

Oh, and I know in my intro post I mentioned I was dating someone on here, and had a couple of inquiries. I've been dating Dave B. (DAVegan, formerly Dave Vs. Robzilla) for a little over a year now. I was a pescatarian when I met him and almost immediately went vegetarian, then he went vegan, then I went lacto-veg, and now I've been vegan for about a month! He's been a huge inspiration and totally supportive of me. And by "supportive", I mean "gets on my case when I forget to take B12".

570022118_Photo166.jpg.d847c1e97f47e2c5fe828ac22d485c54.jpg

We're doing great! A little bit of college stress, but nothing too terrible. He's actually on his way over to my house to get me right now, then we're going to find food. I love that we're both vegan, it makes restaurant-finding fun. I can pretend like we're a pair of pandas, foraging for bamboo among all these carnivorous bears because we decided we'd eat plants, instead. I know that's the dorkiest thing I've ever said, and Dave is TOTALLY going to make fun of me for it, but it's these things that make him love me, I'm sure.

Anywayyy, I'll tell Dave everyone says hey when I see him. Hope you're all well, and Christoph, maybe we'll see you again soon?