Fundraiser for 3 Animal Sanctuaries

vivalasvegans

This is really cool.

I'm going to ride 100 miles to help raise money for three really great animal sanctuaries.

On Saturday, September 26, a bunch of us will be leaving Portland and riding our bikes out of town. We'll stop at Lighthouse Farm Sanctuary and Out to Pasture Sanctuary. We most likely won't go to the third, Project Hope Sanctuary that day because it's a few thousand miles away. We will be riding 100 miles though!

You can be a part of this!

You can support these excellent, compassionate sanctuaries too by giving a few cents for every mile I ride. I'm suggesting .20 - 1.00 per mile. You could also Just donate any amount, from $5.00 to $200 or more! Just go to this secure website, and make a note that you're sponsoring Vivalasvegans http://www.firstgiving.com/ridetothelight

This is so important. The work of these sanctuaries is very badly needed, and critical to the well being of so many animals.

You can check out my training log this week to see how I'm getting ready for the ride...

Please do take this opportunity to join us in supporting the animals and the mission of these wonderful sanctuaries.

(I'm on her ignore list.)

Give her a break dude. Seriously. No really, I mean it.

I was. I donated $20.00 of my own money to her cause. If I wasn't reaching out, why would I even bother.

I also don't know if you are talking to me in a threatening tone.

So should I take a defensive stance, to what sounds threatening to me.

Your call.

(I'm on her ignore list.)

My point being that if I'm on her ignore list she isn't even going to know that I am trying to be friendly.