Torrent

pazios2002

does anyone here use torrent? I am using Bittorrent and it is downloading really slow. Like 1 Kb/sec. It took 4 hours to download .8% of the movie I was trying to watch. i finally just gave up. Is it supposed to be going this slow?

Also I am trying to download an interview and it is not downloading at all.

Thanks in advance.

You should google on what torrenting is so that you understand it, then come back and I'll answer any questions if you're still confused. I'd have to type a page or two for you to fully understand what torrenting is, how it works, so that you could understand why yours was slow.

Short answer: get a better torrent. Most list how healthy they are. You want lots of seeders, lots of leachers. And make sure you're uploading lots, as leachers will get less bandwidth.

torrents work on a tit-for-tat system. those who upload most get the highest amount of download bandwidth. theoretically. i generally can still get strong download speeds with quality torrents, and i've never been exactly generous.

p2p is a generally a very bad idea though. granted torrenting is a bit better off than using kazaa or limewire or some other horrible, horrible piece of software that ought never be touched...but it's still p2p. there are much better ways.

Well I removed it but I am sure that there is something else left behind to troll my computer. I am due for a wipe anyway. I used one once but I forget the name, it hasd two spedometers on for members and one for freebees. I had to wait to download and it was slower , but it downloaded faster then this bit torrent did. I think it is on my other computer which someone took to new york. I hope they enjoy the movies I downloaded. That one should be back in a week. So I will try that one next.

Thanks for the info

Well I removed it but I am sure that there is something else left behind to troll my computer. I am due for a wipe anyway. I used one once but I forget the name, it hasd two spedometers on for members and one for freebees. I had to wait to download and it was slower , but it downloaded faster then this bit torrent did. I think it is on my other computer which someone took to new york. I hope they enjoy the movies I downloaded. That one should be back in a week. So I will try that one next.

Thanks for the info

again, chances are you just had a poor quality torrent. also, for a bit torrent program, utorrent is really the best thing out. i doubt whatever you used left anything to troll your computer as well.

Thanks for the info

again, chances are you just had a poor quality torrent. also, for a bit torrent program, utorrent is really the best thing out. i doubt whatever you used left anything to troll your computer as well.

so when all is said and done, it didnt care enough to infect me. My dating life sucks.