MR O 09

xphilx

AGREE!

http://www.flexonline.com/09contests/09olympia/men/jay_cutler/images/_MG_5536.jpg

And I also agree that this is the first time he won by a landslide....in convincing fashion...the other wins were both extremely close and could have gone either way....this one was lights out as soon as he walked on the stage.

Thanks a lot Phil! You just wasted my entire morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been spending all morning being an IFBB Judge and yelling at the screen!

Actually I didn't waste too much time, but this is truly awesome!

Thanks for finding it!!!!

You rock man!

I love having people to chat with about Pro Bodybuilding!

Pro Bodybuilders are the guys who got me into bodybuilding in the first place, so I always have them to thank for that.

Jay was the first pro bodybuilder I ever met nearly 10 years ago and he has been cool ever since.

I know Zack, xveganjoshx, and a few others also follow IFBB....I've been to the Arnold and Olympia with some other forum members so I know there are others out there too

But still glad to have someone to chat with in you!

Pro-bodybuilders...either love 'em or hate them...although i'm not really a big fan of bodybuilding -as a strict meaning (you know,so many net "gurus" out there, the whole 7-8 meal thing trying all day to digest the food, the "pump", the endless curling etc..)- i can say that i catch myself many times staring at the pros' bodies or even watching their youtube videos and reading interviews..pro bodybuilding i guess has become interesting nowadays cause everyone has something different to find out and it's also all that biochemistry in the way to dig out that can get really both aesthetic and psychological satisfaction...