New Vega Muscle Building Product!

robert

Check it out!

Vega just came out with a NEW True Muscle Building product! I tried it up in Canada a few weeks ago and it just launched last week!

www.veganproteins.com will be the first to carry it. www.veganessentials.com and all the usual stores will have it asap too.

It's Protein, BCAAs and L-glutamine. So no more having to add BCAAs and L-glutamine to Vega like I have been doing and many of you have been doing I'm sure.

Check it out at www.veganproteins.com!

It JUST came out this week. ALL Canadian retailers will carry it soon.

This is the FIRST time we've done a VEGA product launch in the US at the same time as Canada. Normally Canada is 6-9 months ahead of the US.

I have all the info and product breakdowns in PDF's but not sure how to post them here.

The Vega website should have info on their website soon. It is so new!

It is basically approx:

20g protein

4g carbs

5g L-Glutamine

3g BCAAs

We also used new proteins! We have our regular rice and hemp protein, but this time used green pea rather than yellow pea, and we also used alfalfa juice protein and spirulina.

Exciting stuff!

ONLY place to get it NOW is www.veganproteins.com but check your local stores and other online stores soon.

Thanks!

-Robert

Stevia is sold in the EU but it's not allowed to sell as human food which makes it illegal to sell products that's obviously made for human consumption (like protein powders). However there is not much control for this, I've bought veganique in Poland and there's a webstore here that has Sunwarrior.

http://ec.europa.eu/food/fs/sc/scf/out36_en.pdf

To be honest glutamine is a waste of money anyway. The only study I've seen where it has improved immunity is when it's used on burn victims, and in completely different dose ranges (like 30 grams or so).

• 2 weeks later...

I wish they had vega in Australia.Before i was vegan i used dymatize bulk whey protein powder and they sold it in 10lb boxes and had heaps of flavors like cookies and cream.I wish there was something similar that was vegan.It was only $160 Australian dollars as well.

That N.O xplode powder was alright too.Is there a vegan option?