Heartland Gold ~ Brown Rice Protein 800g - Unflavoured

What do you guys think of Heartland Gold ~ Brown Rice Protein 800g - Unflavoured ?

It is a sprouted brown rice protein and it has no artificial colours, flavors, sweetners or preservatives. and is non GMO

it has 80% protein

the only ingredients are : Organic compliant, sprouted, non-GMO, Brown Rice Protein concentrate.

It has 16 grams of protein per 20g (1 scoop)

IMO I think it is ok. It seems pretty clean cause I was looking for a more "natural protein" with no artificial colours, flavors, sweetners, and preservatives and is GMO free. But my only problem is that it does not seem to dissolve well in water and I feel like I am drinking tiny crystals sometimes, it foams a lot, and does not taste that good. But maybe that is a sign that it is "natural". as far a protein supplements goes anyways

what do you guys think of it? do you think it is worth money? Who uses (or have used) this protein before? Who likes it and why? who does not like it and why?

I use a brown rice concentrate from Jarrow Formlulas which only has a tiny amount of vanilla in it but no artificial stuff. At first I hated it but now I quite like the taste and texture I get when I blend it with milk, fruit and maybe some cocoa. If you plan on drinking a shake straight up I would suggest a powder with flavour.

I have part of a bag in my pantry right now. It tastes like dirt, and basically, if you don't re-stir it between every sip, the majority of it will accumulate at the bottom of the glass/container. I tried it because it was easy to get locally, but am not impressed with it.