New guy here- hi everyone

BrianC

Hey all. First off, thanks for the great website, Robert, as well as all the great contributions from the members. I've been pursuing the forum for a few days and I must say it is awesome. I’m honored to be a part of it.

A little background on myself- I'm 23 and a former 'typical' bodybuilder since the age of about 17. I fell out of the bbing loop around 21 because of the adverse effects I was experiencing. This was not steroid related (I never did that stuff) but rather, in retrospect, from the toxicity of the foods I was eating in huge quantities...meat of all kinds, cheese, whey protein, eggs, processed foods, etc. Needless to say, I was fatigued and my internal health was suffering. So, I took about a year off from that lifestyle, got into cycling, lost a bunch of weight, AND -most importantly- became a vegan. Flash forward a year later and here I am looking to get back into bodybuilding... as a healthy vegan. I don't have the intention to compete and be competitive but rather to do it for fun and my own personal development.

So, with that aside, I look forward to getting to know you guys and hopefully make some friends who share this lifestyle. Take care, guys and gals.

Howdy!

I remember going to the Space Needle for dinner with my future wife in 1975. We sat down and I went to the mens room. Not knowing the needle spins I get back to where I thought we were sitting and thought she had left me. A second later I realized that it was spinning.

Hope to see your input.