Too many carbs...?

...I'm think that I'm getting too many carbs to cut - here is what I had today:

B: 2sl Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin Bread w/ P, H2O

S: 1sc Vega, 1/2 c carrots/broccoli (raw), 1 apple

L: 1/2c rice noodles with a bean stew (mushrooms, peppers, ground beans)

S: 1sc Vega

D: 1/2c wild rice, 3/4c tofu, 1c choc. almond milk

drink: Tea (1 teasp. sugar, a bit of almond milk)

H20

Treat: 3 acai chocolates (nuggets)

Totals so far:

Cals: 1950ish, Fat: 65g, Carbs: 250g ( ) Prot: 104

..and I plan on having 1 serving of Vega before bed... that would total: just shy of 2200 cals, 71g fat, 270g carbs (:shock: whoa nelly!!!! ) and 130g Protein

Thoughts? Tomorrow, for example, my lunch will be 1c wild rice, 1c cooked tofu w/ veggies... not sure about dinner yet, but it'll be pretty close to what I have now.

Should I cut out the Ezekiel and PB for breakfast and have a shake instead? I generally don't have a cup of almond milk but it's a treat..

Here's a sample for tomorrow:

B: 1serving Vega (Berry)

S: 1c raw carrots/broccoli

L: 1c wild rice, tofu w/ veggies

S: 1 serving Vega (Vanilla Chai)

D: 1 serving Veganique

What should I be aiming for in terms of carbs? ..not easy trying to get plenty of protein while keeping the carbs low - and I don't want to get sick of shakes, either!

Any input greatly appreciated (Rem - trying to replace fat w/ muscle (and loose fat))

yeah... that jumped to mind right away as well - what should I be aiming for in terms of carbs? (w: 205lbs, 5'11", endomorph)

Low enough so you can keep your fat at ~20% and your protein at a minimum of 1g/lb, and still be below maintenance on most days.

It was the fat that jumped out at me. at 2200 cals or so, you need to be below 50g of fat. That's about 20% of your cals from fat @2200 cals/day.

If you are going to go low carb, then go LOW carb. I'm not a fan of that diet and don't recommend it. I think it's unhealthy in the long run. It can work for you in the short term. I'm talking about getting your carbs under 75-100g/day and filling in the balance with fats.