Vegan Dietician for Figure Competitions?

Hey fellow veggies!

Has anyone used a good dietician for vegan eating while preparing for a figure competition? I haven't gotten responses from the 2 that I contacted. I'm determined to eat vegan during this time, but alas, I'm struggling with nutrition and need a professional hand. Any input, experiences, rumors etc. would be appreciated!

who did you contact? Veggieprincess? Seasiren? I dont know that they are RDs but Seasiren does figure and I lot of modeling, and Veggieprincess does alot of diets. Also I think that Octopussior did some ones diet for a contest. Johan has some good things to say but he is a little more about looking contest all year long. Cubby I think is on his way to an RD. Johan is too. I might be forgetting some people.

who did you contact? Veggieprincess? Seasiren? I dont know that they are RDs but Seasiren does figure and I lot of modeling, and Veggieprincess does alot of diets. Also I think that Octopussior did some ones diet for a contest. Johan has some good things to say but he is a little more about looking contest all year long. Cubby I think is on his way to an RD. Johan is too. I might be forgetting some people.

Veggieprincess is Melissa Brey, who I contacted but has not returned my e-mail.

Seasiren just had a baby.

I contacted Cubby and Octopussior today. Hopefully they will reply!

Johan does not come up on the member search. Did we spell the name right? P

Thanks again for the info. I really want to be vegan and my current trainer isn't hip on that unless I can find someone knowledgable to take over the nutrition part.