Static weight... Any ideas?

So i've been a vegetarian for about 4 years now, and a vegan for about 1 month, I've also recently join a gym with the intention of getting ripped. I'm 22 years old- 5'9" and 220 lbs. w/ a metabolism slow enough that I could probably get HUGE if I wanted, but mainly I just want to trim up. Since starting at the gym I've been going daily- usually about 45 minutes of cardio follow by stregth training on cable based machines. I havent lost or gained a single pound, but am feeling alot better as far as energy and stamina are concerned. Anyone have any suggestions on a routine geared toward fat burning and muscle definition? What Would Rollins Do?

The "recommended" cardio for most people is 30 minutes of daily exercise between 3 and 6 METs (a MET is the amount of energy you expand doing nothing).

For weight loss, 60 minutes are recommended daily.

If you run on a treadmill, 3 METs is around 3 mph, whereas 6 METs is around 4.5 mph

Also, you gain more if you do something like: 1 minute at 3 METs, 2 minutes at 6 METS for 30 minutes rather than stay at the same pace for the whole time.

As far as strength training goes, there are better people than me to talk about it.