Bigbwii update

Hi guys, Here's where I'm at right now! I've still got a long,long,long way to go to get to where I want to be, but I'll get there!

It's been really tough sticking to this lifestyle because I'm still cleaning out and the cravings for cooked foods are still trying to grind me down so I don't always have the vitality I would like to workout and that gets me depressed sometimes because working out is my one salvation in life! but I'm realising that this is truly the life for me! I've also found it hard to motivate myself to train for no reason, as I am not a vain person, training for big muscles is a struggle but I try! I used to play pro Rugby league and that was my whole reason/purpose for working out but now I've stopped that, motivating myself is real hard, that's why I have to keep changing routines because I get so frustrated and bored training with no purpose!

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/6720/112060pz.th.jpg

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/9260/ava55611rj.th.jpg

Thanks my blue tights wearing friend It's genetics and my competitive nature that gets me through I think! I've been trying to find a sport to take part in but I'm a stay at home dad right now and time and money is an issue for me! I definatley know that my mental state right now and lack of equipment is affecting the consistantcy of my working out.

I went out in the back yard and super setted bodywieght chin-ups and dips just for curiosity and it felt good so I think that's a sign as to the direction I need to go. WATCH THIS SPACE!!!

By the way congrates on your fame in Germany! I think it's great that your getting all these invites for TV! Keep on keeping on Champ!

Oh, I'm gonna grow a big fat goatee just for you!

Hey Big,

I know what you mean, sometimes there can be a lack of motivation or drive or focus for me too. I just keep thinking about where I want to be and what I need to do to get there and it keeps me going. Sometimes it can be tough, and in sports like bodybuilding results don't come overnight, sometimes they take years and years, just like lots of other sports.

There are lots of different things to try. Reading motivational quotes or stories, visualizing success, being happy about other things going on in life that carry over to your workouts. Certain foods, vitamins, minerals that get you pumped up before training, etc. Lots of ways to light the fire and get down to business with training and nutrition.

I battle it all the time, just like a lot of people do. Keep on keepin on!

Find motivation in others.....for example, YOU are a guy who motivates me at the gym. I think of Big Bigbwii doing chins or dips and benching 305 and it helps push me. I also think about Daywalker, Topher, some of the other vegan bodybuilders out there and what I gotta do to stay in the same league as them!

Keep your chin up always man! That is what Michael Hobson tells me. Its pretty cool how the people from this forum have helped me so much, and I'm sure you'll experience the same thing.

You da man!

Rob

Thanks, I do the same, I try to be a combination of all you guys!! I think I'm at a point where I need to get my head down and train like a rabid beast!!! starting tomorrow I'm gonna start on some body wieght stuff! I'm looking to start seeing some new results in a couple of months! yesterday I picked out the type of body shape I want to surpass Surge Nubret so now I have a bench mark! I really hate to say this but what I really need to do is join a gym, that way I can use the machines if I need to! but I can't justify that expense but it will all come together soon! Thanks buddy!

Edited by Bigbwii

Big, how can you even dare to mention the awesome Nubret in the same sentence with that model dude?

They are about as far apart in their physiques as possible

(okay, okay, you can think of two people that are further apart...)

Serge Nubret is one of the best bodybuilders of all time in my book. Perfect symmerty, perfect balance