Traveling? HELP

BlueRose

Help me! Heading to Orlando FL tomorrow, staying at the Parc Soleil. Beyond heading to Epcot and partaking of Japanese food, where the heck else is good?

Key things: HEALTHY FOOD. Also, healthy food. Did I mention healthy food? I'm back into P90X, crafting my own balanced schedule, and have been pretty active with a ton of walking/running around/up and down stairs, you name it. Goal is weight loss, toning, strength/endurance building, health. Yes, I'm demanding but we're HERE, right?

Thanks!

I'll give it a whirl! I will NOT be renting a car but if I think a place is good enough and cab rates are reasonable I'll take a cab for a nice dinner outing. I plan to check out the Harry Potter ride and various other places. Epcot was my go-to last time for vegan meals, and it worked out great, and Vega covers me for breakfast.

• 2 weeks later...

In addition to happycow.com for restaurants, I tend to eat a ton of raw food while traveling. I'll be in Wyoming or wherever and just stop at a grocery store and pick up a bunch of apples, carrots, oranges, nuts, peanut butter, etc.. to carry with me. This way you always have food on hand especially in areas where vegan restaurants are hard to come by. Also, Asian restaurants will simply steam veggies and rice for you if you ask them. A lot of times they put chicken stock in simple vegetable dishes that are on the menu, so this avoids running into that.

Etho's Vegan Kitchen, Loving Hut, and Garden Cafe are all vegan, and close to Dowtown Orlando. There is also a Planet Pizza, or something along those lines near Universal Studios that has vegan pizza, and really good vegan brownies. At Downtown Disney there is a vegan cupcake place, and in the same area you can get vegan wraps. There is also 118 degrees, which is a raw vegan place in Winter Park, Drunken Monkey which is Dowtown and has lots of vegan stuff including, soups, wraps, baked goods, and really awesome organic coffee. Hope this helps! How long are you here?

• 12 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Begin by researching your destination thoroughly. Understand the weather, local customs, and attractions. Booking accommodations and transportation in advance ensures you have options and can often save you money. Planning ahead also allows you to anticipate any potential challenges or requirements.

Pack light, but don't forget essentials like medications, comfortable clothing, and necessary documents. Consider the activities you'll be doing and pack accordingly. A well-organized suitcase or backpack can make moving around much easier during your trip. Additionally, consider bringing along some comforts from home, like a favorite book or travel pillow, to enhance your experience.

While planning is essential, being flexible can greatly enhance your trip's comfort. Allow for some spontaneity in your itinerary and be open to changes. Unexpected opportunities or challenges may arise, and flexibility allows you to adapt without stress. It's also wise to have backup plans for activities in case of unforeseen circumstances like bad weather or closures.

Traveling is all about embracing new cultures, and my recent trip to Dubai was a testament to that. Opting for Yango Drive's  rent retro car  service was a strategic choice that transformed my holiday into a cultural extravaganza. Dubai's diverse tapestry of traditions and modernity came to life as I navigated its bustling streets in style. Yango Drive's convenience and reliability ensured that every cultural encounter was within reach, from exploring historic neighborhoods to indulging in authentic cuisine. My journey was a mosaic of unique experiences, each moment enriched by the seamless integration of travel and cultural immersion facilitated by Yango Drive.

• 2 months later...

Missing a connecting flight can be a nightmare! Last year, I found myself in this situation during a trip to Europe. I panicked initially, but thankfully stumbled upon this article on 'what happens if you miss a connecting flight'. It was a lifesaver! Following the advice, I immediately contacted the airline staff, who rebooked me on the next available flight without extra charges. Plus, the article's tips on staying calm and knowing your rights really helped me navigate through the process smoothly. So, if you ever find yourself in this predicament, make sure to check out this guide for some much-needed reassurance and guidance!